Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze View Post
    I know someone who dated him and she said he took advantage of her kindness. He did not have the money they said he did.
    They = producers?

True, but not something I think one really wants to announce about a past flame - 'He didn't have as much money as I thought he did...'
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    are you sure? he was so a whinny when raichel waxed his wrist
    look at the photos of him next to Shawntel...he has chest hair...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze View Post
    I know someone who dated him and she said he took advantage of her kindness. He did not have the money they said he did.
    Brad or that other millionaire from the show back in 2000?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    Before this franchise, MF produced a show called "Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire". Remember the premise--Rick Rockwell "courted" 50 women and narrowed down his beloved in 2 hours to Darva Congers. Of course, all the while, the women had no clue who they were vying for--only that he was a supposed multi-millionaire. At the end of the 2 hour show--they got married right there on the spot. That was back in the dark ages of reality tv--Feb 15, 2000.
    We've come a long way baybee.
    Fleiss was behind that?! I shouldn't even be surprised...
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    They are both adults - and can do and make decisions all by themselves - both Emily AND Chantal...........
    Chantal's dad has already given a blessing if a marriage............
    I didn't make that post clear. Certainly they can make their own decisions and do. However, after all Chantal is recently divorced after a 10 year relationship and this hardly seems like the way to marry someone that you barely know. Not saying they won't eventually marry, but regardless of her age, if she were my daughter and married Brad then and there I would be upset. JMO
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Fleiss was behind that?! I shouldn't even be surprised...
    yep, MF also did that wonderful, iconic classic: Texas Chainsaw Massacre
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by ak2love View Post
    Sorry, i have to say this, "Chantal is in love with the idea of being in love." Maybe she could have actually fallen in love, but come on, she fancied herself in love since she had '1' great date. (Costa Rica, 4th week). Who does that? Tacky!!!!!!!
    Y'know, I certainly have heard plenty of times about the "Bachelor Bubble" which is kind of a stockholm syndrome. That may be what's in effect here. I have though, heard of people who have "fallen in love" in less time than they have spent together.
    Do I doubt she's really, truely in love? She's probably not! It's probably infatuation. But it's not a "first" (ever hear of love at first sight?) and she only told Brad a little earlier than, say Shawntel's proclaiming she was falling in love with him. No one's even mentioning that!
    And there was one psycho woman (maybe Andy's season? I'm not sure) who, though she didn't profess "love" persay, got almost hysterical when she was let go at the 3rd episode. I think all emotions get really hightened when you add in sleep deprivation, alcohol, fantasy dates and no outside influences. I'm going to cut them some slack.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    I didn't make that post clear. Certainly they can make their own decisions and do. However, after all Chantal is recently divorced after a 10 year relationship and this hardly seems like the way to marry someone that you barely know. Not saying they won't eventually marry, but regardless of her age, if she were my daughter and married Brad then and there I would be upset. JMO
    And - life would go on - upset or not.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

I just wonder how everyone knows how Chantal feels and thinks? We shouldn't say what she thinks or feels or does, but what WE think she should do....We, the viewing public, aren't privvy to a darn thing except what TV wants us to see...so we shouldn't say too much......just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by awho? View Post
    I just wonder how everyone knows how Chantal feels and thinks? We shouldn't say what she thinks or feels or does, but what WE think she should do....We, the viewing public, aren't privvy to a darn thing except what TV wants us to see...so we shouldn't say too much......just saying....

And that goes for Emily, Ashley and Brad, too. Except it is our guilty pleasure to spy on real people and judge what they say and do.