Page 61 of 894 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4119708;
    I think all of these are the same girl... possibly our mystery F4 (the other Chantel?) since she's in a lot of of the preview

<- gray tank

used some of your edited pictures, Cupcakes... thanks for putting them together
    big thanks goes out to those of you that can do SC comparisons etc, just like this and the ones cupcakes has done in the possible contestant thread....but since we are talking about screencaps I have decide to post my opinion....I do not think this is the same girl....
    I think it is as follows (my opinion)
    #1 girl - slide girl and the tattoo girl is the one girl and the one in the grey tank airport picture
    #2 girl - green swimsuit in ocean and black dress girl #24? I think is another girl because (not to be rude) is a larger frame girl (tomboyish)
    #3 girl - I think the aria girl is the girl in the fire scene and the aria date.....could be the strapless yellow dress girl

So my opinion is we don't see #1 girl in the M & G photo like Ashley H, Emily,
    umping girl which would make a total of 30....(26 girls numbered and 4 not)

you guys absolutely amaze me. Great job!!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I think I might've found where Brad and "Chantelle" are. It looks like Rendezvous Bay (in Anguilla)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4120257;
    I think I might've found where Brad and "Chantelle" are. It looks like Rendezvous Bay (in Anguilla)

Lol, Ryv, Mr Write located where that screencap took place already. It's in his post #170 in this thread. But yep, it's Rendezvous Bay (in Anguilla)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4120259;
    Lol, Ryv, Mr Write located where that screencap took place already. It's in his post #170 in this thread. But yep, it's Rendezvous Bay (in Anguilla)
    He always finds it first doesn't he! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4120260;
    He always finds it first doesn't he! lol
    Yep! He's real good at locating certain places...but so are you! Now we just need to figure out which girl it is. I'm leaning towards Chantelle at the moment, but sometimes I think it might be one of the other brunettes.

I hope it is Chantelle, I just love that picture......mr. mcdreamy!!!!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Could it be the same girl that has the Green Swim Suit on in the other pics? I mean its kind of out on a limb, but it looks like the same hair to me. And A lot of girls own more than one SwimSuit... I mean I'm not saying it is, but the hair looks the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4120261;
    Yep! He's real good at locating certain places...but so are you! Now we just need to figure out which girl it is. I'm leaning towards Chantelle at the moment, but sometimes I think it might be one of the other brunettes.
    I think it looks like Chantelle too. Her nose is turned up a little like Chantelle's....lol
    Now all we need is an engineer to calculate the precise measurement from her nose to her chin and compare it to hers.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4120265;
    I think it looks like Chantelle too. Her nose is turned up a little like Chantelle's....lol
    Now all we need is an engineer to calculate the precise measurement from her nose to her chin and compare it to hers.

I will on out on a limb and repeat my thoughts again.....I think it is Chantelle because in the airport snapshot (F6) in St. Martin there isn't another dark brunette in that picture.....the grey tank top girl I believe is slide/tattoo girl and then the other brunette is in hot pink and since the SA is believed to be chantelle there isn't another dark brunette in St. Martin....the dark brunette in the airport is smaller then the brunette in the green swimsuit......

ryvetted ...... could you do a comparison for me.....do you think the bonefire with Emily could be the same spot in St. Martin....where you put your arrows looks like it would match the lights on that same penisulla in the beach fire SC with Emily....does that make sense.....