Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4192641;
    See, if you have a relative standard edit and F1 who has been scuffed up some, that kind of issue has been resolved a long time earlier and the character has been redeemed. The only example that I can give you where this didn't happen was Vienna, but look at Vienna, and then look at the relationship between Jake and Vienna when we actually saw it in real life. That was not a love story.

This is why I keep questioning this edit, and I say it is a false edit. Something isn't right with this story, and the way the story and characters are edited.
    Well, if you are going along with your thinking then the fact that they show it early, episode 4, and not later, goes with a F1 edit. Edit is the story they are telling, not neccessarily how, when or what actually happened. I know it's confusing but what you are saying is that she said it later, so therefore it's not a typical F1 edit. Well noone knows she said it later, they show in an early episode so it doesn't deviate from a F1 edit. That is a normal time for tears and insecurity in the "edit" world.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Does Brad say to Chantal he was looking at houses on the trip to visit her family...like he'd leave Texas for her?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4192684;
    So either she's not the F1 or she's a planned F1 and everything is a setup or...?
    I say that it is a setup. Emily was setup to be the bachelorette and Brad and Chantal were setup from the beginning. They will play/act the fake "happy couple" for 3 months and then it will be over. Their relationship reminds me of Jake/Vienna 2.0
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

For those who were asking... S/c Discussion thread works now!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;4193350;
    Does Brad say to Chantal he was looking at houses on the trip to visit her family...like he'd leave Texas for her?
    Well he said he was looking at houses on the plane ride in, maybe his lady love made him forgot that he is part owner of quite a few bars back in Austin for a bit. I don't think he was implying that he would leave Texas necessarily but that he was thinking of houses with her in general. Who knows..

Speaking of screencaps, one has been bugging me. It's the one where Brad is in the limo crying.

And I also remember something being said, to the effect of, "It's not will Brad say yes, but will the one he chooses accept?"

This has stayed with me the whole time and I almost wondered if TPTB set it up where Brad gets rejected so now he isn't the devil incarnate anymore.

Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4191448;
    Brad and Em's fingers.

This sc shows that Emily's ring finger is just about identical in size to Brad's pinky finger. That ring he's chosen should fit just fine.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;4193518;
    Speaking of screencaps, one has been bugging me. It's the one where Brad is in the limo crying.

And I also remember something being said, to the effect of, "It's not will Brad say yes, but will the one he chooses accept?"

This has stayed with me the whole time and I almost wondered if TPTB set it up where Brad gets rejected so now he isn't the devil incarnate anymore.

I think that has to do with the story they are editing with Chantal, not Emily. I think Chantal is getting fed up with the rollercoaster that Brad puts her on. Did you notice tonight how she walked away from him. By the end of this he's probably not sure that she believes he want so be with her. The rollercoaster is Brad and Chantal's story line. That's why they're editing in the crying and ups and downs. It has to do with how it plays out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;4193518;

Are you talking about this screencap?

Is it me or does Brad almost have a little giggle before he puts his head in his hands. I watched this several times in slow motion and it almost seems like he is giddy perhaps about the girl he is about to purpose to? Just a thought.

Something about it just seemed odd because he is crying and then he seems to smile.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Do we know which location this is at?

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."