Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Wonder if they will have the father of the F1 there like the last time Brad was on. I know they had DeAnna's dad there to try and force Brad's hand, but he has said that he would only propose after asking the father for permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4192557;
    Kiptyn was just about the nicest guy that had ever been on this show, but there were probably 5-10 people who honestly held hope out for him to be the actual F1 by that time based on all of the evidence; therefore, when the costs of the suites came into view, it really did raise a few eyebrows around here. Afterall, we were used to the F1 getting the most expensive accomodations, and here Kiptyn's weren't even close.
    Come to think of it in retrospect, I now wonder if maybe Kiptyn's suite was a payback from the producers for being the guy that he actually is? He actually also got a fabulous edit as well, and although he said they can't use something you don't say, they most certainly can cut, splice, and dice stuff to make it sound like you say something you didn't say. They did not do that to him.
    You could count me as one of the 10-15 who was holding out hope that somehow Kiptyn would've been chosen. I realized when they got deep in, that unfortunately it wasn't going to be him as he really wasn't Jilly's type. I love Kiptyn, he is the kind of guy I am attracted to. I think he and Tenley make a great couple. I wish Fleiss had cast him instead of Jake. He would've picked Tenley and Vienna wouldn't have been anywhere near the F1. I don't think Gia would've faired well either.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Alright back to this year's screen cap discussion. I am still torn on whether Britt's caps are pre-date or post. Britt's BL reads joy like maybe she's excited to finally get a 1 on 1. Michelle's BL reads sad/concilatory as if she is comforting her. I don't know if Britt's laughter look is actually a precurser to tears (hard to tell in caps sometimes) or if Michelle is hugging her to be "excited for her" but realizes it is the same nail in the coffin as Alli's one on one was. Michelle seems to be so right on the other girls, but so wrong about Chantal (but she is actually right to worry about her. The other is either denial, or manipulation to get her biggest rival out of the way.) Either way, she seems to be the only one focused on Chantal (though we know from Jackie's post RC interview that she saw strongest connection with Michelle.) I wish we had caps of the Michelle/Britt hug in context with some coming in and out of the hug to tell if both are happy or sad.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4192578;
    You could count me as one of the 10-15 who was holding out hope that somehow Kiptyn would've been chosen. I realized when they got deep in, that unfortunately it wasn't going to be him as he really wasn't Jilly's type. I love Kiptyn, he is the kind of guy I am attracted to. I think he and Tenley make a great couple. I wish Fleiss had cast him instead of Jake. He would've picked Tenley and Vienna wouldn't have been anywhere near the F1. I don't think Gia would've faired well either.
    This would have been such a fun season!! I'm glad they got together anyway, they're a great match.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Not sure where to post this but I just wanted to comment on the no cocktail party tonight... and there are sc of it here so.....

I'm wondering if Brad decides to cancel the party for Chantal's sake. She seems to get really upset when she sees him with the other girls - add that to the fact that he's just hurt her terribly by not giving her the rose on the group date and I think he just wants to give out the roses and move on to the the HTD's.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae;4192293;
    I not convinced that this doesn't happen. I really think it is a possibility. Sure, we all see different things in the edit. But I'm not willing to say that, hands down, Chantal is F1, until it actually happens. While I definitely see how Chantal could be F1, there are things that also create doubt.

1. From the very beginning, Brad was attracted to Emily. Hence, all the stuttering at the meet-and-greet. I think he is very intrigued by her class, sophistication, and genuineness. Remember, he's said many times he's an "old fashion guy." That being said, I think that she "spunky" side of her has been edited out. Hence, the few "zinger" statements we get now and then. ( MY favorite, a PI, before the group date to the action movie. "This has got to be the biggest date ever. Seriously, it's got to be a world record! Gee,.....thanks......Brad!)

2. My personal take on their time together is that he starts to have some sort of connection/feelings towards her very early, but he is VERY cautious about how he proceeds, as I think he's feeling vulnerable and unsure. Is she still in love with Ricky? Is she really ready to have a relationship with someone else? And then, if so, are we a match? Many have commented on how they seem physically disconnected a lot. Many of their conversations have Brad with his arms crossed..etc. When I watch him, I see a guy who is awkwardly trying to figure out what do do with his hands. I think he's wants to physically connect, but is trying to be respectful and not rush things. This is especially evident to me at their first 1-1 when he is giving her the rose. He's very attracted to her, but not sure where he stands. Personally, I thought that was the sweetest romantic kiss this season. (And as Brad said on GL "Some of the most romantic kisses do not have tongue.") I also think much of their physical closeness has been edited out. Example: There is a very quick SC of their poolside talk after the Nascar date where his hands are resting on her legs. But we weren't shown that part of the conversation. Also, nobody can convince me that the kiss we saw in the hotsprings was the only kiss they shared that night.

3 There are too many piece that can be put together yet to show that she could possibly be F1. With all the limo SC and Chantal VO saying something along the lines of " what if he doesn't end up with the one he's chosen, then he'll have nothing.." (can't remember the exact quote). Also, Brad stating that "I'm not giving up on Emily. she's worth the fights."

Whether or not Emily chooses to leave or not come to the final rose ceremony, I think there is definitely a possibility that he goes looking for her. Brad also made the statement, " it all worked out in the end. " Why would he say that if it was a traditional release F2, happy with F1 ceremony? I know the vast majority here are sticking with Chantal, and, personnally, as long as Brad's truly happy, she'd make a great choice, and I'd be happy for him. To me, however, the ending is not slam dunk just yet.
    I like your post. This season reminds me of Andy's season where Bevin was chasing Andy and Andy was chasing Tessa ( I know it wasn't a happy ending but I do believe they were in love for a time). I see Chantal chasing Brad and Brad chasing Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4192597;
    Not sure where to post this but I just wanted to comment on the no cocktail party tonight... and there are sc of it here so.....

I'm wondering if Brad decides to cancel the party for Chantal's sake. She seems to get really upset when she sees him with the other girls - add that to the fact that he's just hurt her terribly by not giving her the rose on the group date and I think he just wants to give out the roses and move on to the the HTD's.
    i think you're right. chantal can barely take it as it is and given their argument i think he wants to make it as quick and painless as possible. i remember when she got the last rose in vegas and told brad "you're killing me" and hugged him. i think brad is seeing how this is getting to her more than ever.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by tessaclassact;4192605;
    I like your post. This season reminds me of Andy's season where Bevin was chasing Andy and Andy was chasing Tessa ( I know it wasn't a happy ending but I do believe they were in love for a time). I see Chantal chasing Brad and Brad chasing Emily.
    welcome to Fort

what you're seeing is exactly what the producers want all viewers to see.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4192608;
    i think you're right. chantal can barely take it as it is and given their argument i think he wants to make it as quick and painless as possible. i remember when she got the last rose in vegas and told brad "you're killing me" and hugged him. i think brad is seeing how this is getting to her more than ever.
    It sure is and the sc's of them on the lounger in tonights episode where she's crying, you can tell she's upset but when you watch the previews she's first lying in the crook of his arm but she pulls away from him when talking about the rose. We know Brad's falling for her, and I think Brad's realizing that what he thought in Las Vegas was Chantal playing games... is just her honest emotional reactions to her being jealous because of the depth of her feelings. Also, right or wrong, she has said she loves him... he then gives a group rose to Ashley... just another punch in the stomach for her. I know if I was her... I'd be feeling pretty foolish for putting myself out there, taking the chance of admitting feelings and then you get pushed aside? yes it's a show that they should all be prepared for BUT once feelings get involved... sometimes logical and rationalizing goes out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4192612;
    It sure is and the sc's of them on the lounger in tonights episode where she's crying, you can tell she's upset but when you watch the previews she's first lying in the crook of his arm but she pulls away from him when talking about the rose. We know Brad's falling for her, and I think Brad's realizing that what he thought in Las Vegas was Chantal playing games... is just her honest emotional reactions to her being jealous because of the depth of her feelings. Also, right or wrong, she has said she loves him... he then gives a group rose to Ashley... just another punch in the stomach for her. I know if I was her... I'd be feeling pretty foolish for putting myself out there, taking the chance of admitting feelings and then you get pushed aside? yes it's a show that they should all be prepared for BUT once feelings get involved... sometimes logical and rationalizing goes out the door.
    This reminded me of the SC's of Chantal crying that was being discussed about where the location was at.. maybe it is from this episode but we were shown it early which would explain why she was so upset during it.