Page 56 of 894 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156556 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

The 2:1 date supposedly is at a Las Vegas show, like Ali and Roberto did for the Lion King. Ususally there is only one.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4119457;
    Couldn't slide girl be the girl in the grey racer back tank top in the airport?
    She could be but look at the SC of Ashley H and ???? look over the rocks showing back tattoo, I the hair matches to the airport girl better then the slide girl's hair. The slide girls hair is darker and tattoo hair has more auburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4119456;
    The 2:1 date supposedly is at a Las Vegas show, like Ali and Roberto did for the Lion King. Ususally there is only one.
    Ali and Roberto lion king date was a group date, remember Frank having to sit there and watch them.....Ali had a 3:1

Brad could have a group date 4, 1:1 date and 3:1 date......remember Jake had a 2:1 that didn't have a rose on line............

the grouping of dates might be off, but it does help to match up airport snapshot to find mystery girl......
    Last edited by 4health; 12-03-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4119459;
    Ali and Roberto lion king date was a group date, remember Frank having to sit there and watch them.....Ali had a couple 2:1 dates or even 3:1

Brad could have a group date 4, 1:1 date and 3:1 date......
    Jelle's right....RS said that the date like Ali and Roberto's Lion King date is a 2:1 date for Brad this season.

Maybe it's a group date and 3 one on one dates in Costa Rica?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4119461;
    Jelle's right....RS said that the date like Ali and Roberto's Lion King date is a 2:1 date for Brad this season.

Could be. It seems like Ali had 3 1:1s in Portgual? - Chris L, Kirk, and Roberto. Man I can't think straight. Am I right?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4119461;

It could be sanlee, my reason for posting isn't really to finalize the order of dates in Costa Rica, but to identify Costa Rica SC's to find the mystery girl and match up to the
    F6 at the airport in St. Martin.....

FORT Fogey

I remember having threads of each episode/country or scene organized to figure out who was on what date.....I am just trying to do that to identify all the F6 then move to finding all the F6 girls in St. Martin, HTD, Africa etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4119466;
    It could be sanlee, my reason for posting isn't really to finalize the order of dates in Costa Rica, but to identify Costa Rica SC's to find the mystery girl and match up to the
    F6 at the airport in St. Martin.....
    I know. I'm trying to do the same thing, but it just seems impossible since we don't know what a few of the F8 girls look like. :/

Could be. It seems like Ali had 3 1:1s in Portgual? - Chris L, Kirk, and Roberto. Man I can't think straight. Am I right?
    I think that's right!

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4119463;
    That's right Ty and Frank had the awkward 2:1 in the castle with no rose on the line because she sent Ty home at the rose ceremony.

I wonder when this is.... it's dark and lightening is crashing.
    In the video it looks like it might be around his place in Malibu.
    At first I thought it looked like the suit he's wearing during his Costa Rica cocktail party, but it's not.
    And it's not his Meet and Greet one either.