Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4188000;
    Yes they definitely used some trickery in how they edited that. I need to see how the whole thing plays out.
    IA that the scene is really edited. Also, they can't really show that the girls are uncomfortable doing it because then the audience would see they were forced/convinced to do it by TPTB.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;4186947;
    Did someone already figure out where this was located?
    I am making some headway on this screencap. I think I have narrowed it down to which hotel. I am quite sure its in NY,NY but I want to make sure I get a screencap to be positive its the same hotel. I think I have been able to match the mirror and possible the table. But I am still having a hard time matching the couch print correctly.

What is happening on the left side of the neck of Chantal's robe?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Are you talking about the sand on her chest?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4188023;
    Are you talking about the sand on her chest?
    It's glob of sand that got stuck on her? I never even considered that -- been to the beach a million times and never had that much sand adhere itself to me.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4188025;
    It's glob of sand that got stuck on her? I never even considered that -- been to the beach a million times and never had that much sand adhere itself to me.
    Wait, you mean you typically don't thrash around in your bikini like that? Hmm.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;4188015;
    I am making some headway on this screencap. I think I have narrowed it down to which hotel. I am quite sure its in NY,NY but I want to make sure I get a screencap to be positive its the same hotel. I think I have been able to match the mirror and possible the table. But I am still having a hard time matching the couch print correctly.
    Jury...I've been looking for the location of this cap for way too long. My latest guess (no proof) was that it was Cape Grace Hotel in Cape town....can't wait to see what you've found cos this one has been bugging me big time!!!
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4188025;
    Me either. Apparently Chantal was bathing herself with it as were the other ladies .
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I'm not on the Chantal wagon at all. She is so immature in her manner of speaking and now this top off thing. Not cool. I actually have to agree with Michelle she really is extremely assertive and seems not in control of herself. She also can be such a PITA with the crying jags. The more I see her the less I find her endearing but more just annoying. If she is F1 I don't see her sticking it out, she is just very competitive and entitled, I can't see her with Brad at all. Why does she think her feelings are more important than the other girls such as how she came in and talked to Jackie like she was his girlfriend when Jackie technically was his girlfriend, too. It's kind of a creepy show. I haven't watched it in years but since there is nothing on TV and I like the board that is why I watch. The screencaps are amazing and you guys are quite the sleuths!!! Very entertaining, and I'm amazed at how good you are at the screencap catching and posting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4188026;
    Wait, you mean you typically don't thrash around in your bikini like that? Hmm.
    Oh, no, all the time! I just don't remember having hunks of sand cling to me when I do it!
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.