Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

I feel like when Brad says "ohh okayyy" to Chantal taking her top of he really means "Ahhh Yeaaaaaah"

ETA thanks for the SC's Ryv

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;4187793;
    Yeah...I'm so confused by them this year, I'm not even trying to figure it all out
    Here's a tip: Anytime you see her in front of the ugly curtain with same hair same earrings then you say, "Aha! F1!" It makes life so much easier than, say, scouring old forums for F5 photos to redirect sheer frustration over "MarryMeTextA$$" gate. I just can't even.

Alanna, I'm gonna change my name to Chantal I'm THAT excited.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;4187758;
    I was looking at a preview of the photo shoot on the motherboard. I think it is a new one. It has Chantal doing a PI in a green t-shirt. She's done PIs before in the shirt. But she is talking about the photoshoot. Again it looks like it is at the mansion. What the heck did they do this year...bring a traveling backdrop? Or were these PIs filmed ahead of time. I think it is Kasha that has been questioning this also
    I think they were filmed after all of the dates and excursions, but before the FRC. Definetely filmed all at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4187805;
    I feel like when Brad says "ohh okayyy" to Chantal taking her top of he really means "Ahhh Yeaaaaaah"

ETA thanks for the SC's Ryv
    He is SO adorkable here. Ha.

But this is just sad:

She looks so uncomfortable and unhappy. I'm so blaming the photoshoot and the champagne for her meltdown.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4187811;

But this is just sad:

She looks so uncomfortable and unhappy. I'm so blaming the photoshoot and the champagne for her meltdown.
    In that SC with chantel and brad is after she already has done her shoot, because her hair is wet and sand in all in it and you see sand on her chest under the robe.....so I am wondering what the order is, if Chantel has already gone he seems fine that she took her top off etc.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4187551;
    Well the girls do look beautiful. Brad looks like he died and went to heaven!
    I think he looks stoned! Maybe he's just high on life right at that moment.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4187805;
    Is that what you're seeing?! Because I am seeing something else...Its called shame and bewilderment!
    Last edited by Just LQQking; 02-10-2011 at 01:46 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4187854;
    In that SC with chantel and brad is after she already has done her shoot, because her hair is wet and sand in all in it and you see sand on her chest under the robe.....so I am wondering what the order is, if Chantel has already gone he seems fine that she took her top off etc.....
    She so pretty in that picture. When her hair gets wet, it has it's own natural curl and it's perfect. She had said she uses a flat iron on it, but I love the natural waves in it. She is flawless and looks good with very little makeup.

FORT Fogey

But this is just sad:

Yes. Perhaps, she just realized that she paraded around topless and wet on a beach and that her parents, friends, and the rest of AMERICA will see it?!

But this is just sad:

And the evil Fleiss minions standing just off camera as Brad was canoodling with Michelle and God knows who else, whispering in Chantal's ear, Doesn't that bother you? Aren't you supposed to be the one? I so thought you were it, but...

But yes, she does look so unhappy there.