Page 55 of 894 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

This is where she says "Do you want to go heat up the hot tub?"

Brad isn't wearing the same thing. Looks like he is wearing a t-shirt or sweater.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

I am not good at SC but if someone can look at the SC of Brad & ??Brunette sliding down wateslide and then the two girls in water looking over rocks at something (one girl you see tattoo) I think those SC are from the waterfall park at The Spings in Costa Rica....I just watched the video and it shows the slide and also the area where I think the girls are.....So there is another brunette (slide) unless we can identify it being slapping girl.....Once again going back to airport picture ???no other brunette???

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4119412;
    I am not good at SC but if someone can look at the SC of Brad & ??Brunette sliding down wateslide and then the two girls in water looking over rocks at something (one girl you see tattoo) I think those SC are from the waterfall park at The Spings in Costa Rica....I just watched the video and it shows the slide and also the area where I think the girls are.....So there is another brunette (slide) unless we can identify it being slapping girl.....Once again going back to airport picture ???no other brunette???
    4health, yep, I think someone (can't remember who) has already identified those caps as being from The Springs. And I think the girl on the slide is the girl wearing the yellow dress (not Jackie) at the M&G....and the girl on the Aria date. Either her or the girl with black hair at the M&G (shown talking to Brad)....but I don't believe the slide girl is Chantelle.
    Last edited by sanlee; 12-03-2010 at 04:24 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4119414;
    4health, yep, I think someone (can't remember who) has already identified those caps as being from The Springs. And I think the girl on the slide is the girl wearing the yellow dress (not Jackie) at the M&G....and the girl on the Aria date. I don't believe the slide girl is Chantelle.
    Then my question I ask is in Costa Rica we have 8 girls......so far
    SC of brunette (Chantelle) in The Springs hotel room white shirt (1:1)
    SC of Jumping Girl in Costa Rica (Group, 2:1 or 1:1)
    SC of brunette sliding (group date)
    SC of girls looking over rocks in hot springs (Group Date)
    Could Emily with braided hair kissing Brad in hot springs be from Costa Rica (Group Date)

So Hot Springs at the Springs in Costa Rica (possible 4 - 5 girls group date)
    Jumping girl (possible 1:1 or 2:1)
    SC of brunette in The Springs in white shirt (1:1 hence the rose on the table)

So it could be 5 group date hot springs, 2:1 yacht and jumping, 1:1 chantelle in white shirt equals (8 girls)

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4119417;
    Then my question I ask is in Costa Rica we have 8 girls......so far
    SC of brunette (Chantelle) in The Springs hotel room white shirt (1:1)
    SC of Jumping Girl in Costa Rica (Group, 2:1 or 1:1)
    SC of brunette sliding (group date)
    SC of girls looking over rocks in hot springs (Group Date)
    Could Emily with braided hair kissing Brad in hot springs be from Costa Rica (Group Date)

So Hot Springs at the Springs in Costa Rica (possible 4 - 5 girls group date)
    Jumping girl (possible 1:1 or 2:1)
    SC of brunette in The Springs in white shirt (1:1 hence the rose on the table)

So it could be 5 group date hot springs, 2:1 yacht and jumping, 1:1 chantelle in white shirt equals (8 girls)
    Yeah I would think that the cap of Emily (hair braided) kissing Brad is from The Springs, probably on a group date. And you could be right about the rest too. It seems to fit!! So Emily, Ashley H., tattoo girl, Michelle, and slide girl are a part of the group date...Chantelle gets the 1:1, and the other two girls are on the 2:1 date. I think that could work! What does everyone else think?
    Last edited by sanlee; 12-03-2010 at 04:40 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4119420;
    Yeah I would think that the cap of Emily (hair braided) kissing Brad is from The Springs, probably on a group date. And you could be right about the rest too. It seems to fit!! So Emily, Ashley H., tattoo girl, Michelle, and slide girl are a part of the group date...Chantelle gets the 1:1, and the other two girls are on the 2:1 date. I think that could work! What does everyone else think?

I think Mr Write is pretty sure that the tiny girl jumping SC is Little Bay in Anguilla post #513. So I guess Ashley H could be on the group date at the Springs in Costa Rica and still be tiny jumping girl. I do think that is Chantelle in the white shirt on a 1-1 due to the rose on the table. I concur with those listed at the Springs group date as far as I can tell from the SCs.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4119430;
    I think Mr Write is pretty sure that the tiny girl jumping SC is Little Bay in Anguilla post #513. So I guess Ashley H could be on the group date at the Springs in Costa Rica and still be tiny jumping girl. I do think that is Chantelle in the white shirt on a 1-1 due to the rose on the table. I concur with those listed at the Springs group date as far as I can tell from the SCs.
    That's true...well perhaps there still is a 2:1 date while they are in Costa Rica?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4119432;
    That's true...well perhaps there still is a 2:1 date while they are in Costa Rica?
    I agree. There are probably the 5 on the group date, 1-1 with Chantelle and I guess a 2-1 but who knows where and with who.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4119442;
    I agree. There are probably the 5 on the group date, 1-1 with Chantelle and I guess a 2-1 but who knows where and with who.
    So here is my thinking.....of this layout what girls can we identify in the airport snapshot to figure out who went home in Costa Rica.....I would start
    with the brunette on the slide because we only have one brunette in the snapshot and we have identified her as Chantelle in SA.....

see where I am going with this......we can figure out who went home in Costa Rica if we just think this all out.

Only two girls were eliminated we have one - Slide girl/Brunette
    Costa Rica Group date - Emily, Ashley H, ??? tattoo girl, Michelle ? or the mystery girl.

2:1 date - Jumping girl and Michelle ??? or mystery girl

So, if Michelle was on the group date (SC of her in red swimsuit) we have tattoo girl and mystery girl to decide which one made it to St. Martin.

So back to the airport snapshot...I think jumping girl is the girl to the left of Chantelle (2 arrow from right) and right next to her is either tattoo girl or mystery girl......I think she is tattoo girl, hence or other Chantel

On my notes I think our other Chantel is the girl in the grey tank/tattoo girl....(the SC of her tattoo matches hair I think)
    I hope that makes sense.....
    Last edited by 4health; 12-03-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4119450;
    So here is my thinking.....of this layout what girls can we identify in the airport snapshot to figure out who went home in Costa Rica.....I would start
    with the brunette on the slide because we only have one brunette in the snapshot and we have identified her as Chantelle in SA.....

see where I am going with this......we can figure out who went home in Costa Rica if we just think this all out.

Only two girls were eliminated we have one - Slide girl/Brunette
    Costa Rica Group date - Emily, Ashley H, ??? tattoo girl, Michelle ? or the mystery girl.

2:1 date - Jumping girl and Michelle ??? or mystery girl

So, if Michelle was on the group date we have tattoo girl and mystery girl to decide which one made it to St. Martin.

So back to the airport snapshot...I think jumping girl is the girl to the left of Chantelle (2 arrow from right) and right next to her is either tattoo girl or mystery girl......I think she is tattoo girl, hence or other Chantel

On my notes I think our other Chantel is the girl in the grey tank/tattoo girl....
    I hope that makes sense.....
    Michelle is on the group date:
    ETA: I see you edited your post and included Michelle in red swimsuit..