Page 52 of 894 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4119110;
    Are you talking about these 2 pics? To me... it doesn't look like the same girl due to hair color but the sun does crazy things! You never know!

I agree about the Chantelle crying pic, her straps are purple and the onlooker girl in the kissing pic dress is burgundy IMO.

I'll chime in too. I don't think the tiny jumping girl has bangs like the girl kissing Brad, and the color of her hair doesn't seem to match to me so I don't think she is the kissing girl. Tiny girl is a mystery!! But since that screencap is from Costa Rica, I think, then she could be one of the 8 ladies who don't make the F6 anyway. Unless they're in St. Martins, not sure.

I agree though that the straps are purple in the crying pic of Chantelle, but the dress in the making out pic with Brad is burgandy.
    Last edited by sanlee; 12-03-2010 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4119111;
    I'll chime in too. I don't think the tiny jumping girl has bangs like the girl kissing Brad, and the color of her hair doesn't seem to match to me so I don't think she is the kissing girl. Tiny girl is a mystery!! But since that screencap is from Costa Rica, I think, then she could be one of the 8 ladies who don't make the F6 anyway. Unless they're in St. Martins, not sure.

I agree though that the straps are purple in the crying pic of Chantelle, but the dress in the making out pic with Brad is burgandy.

Just my thought, does tiny girl look like Ashley S? How sure are we she got home after Vegas? Same name also plays a big part in my thinking

FORT Fan

I'm a little more convinced now that the cliff jumping sc (with the "tiny girl") is in Anguilla at Little Bay. To follow up on the earlier post -

Little Bay, Anguilla (note the underwater pattern of sand and rock between the boat and the cliff)

The SCs

The Cliff at Little Bay - showing what I believe is the same ladder

There are also some YouTube videos of cliff jumping at Little Bay.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure the sc of Brad and friend swimming is at the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4119175;
    I'm a little more convinced now that the cliff jumping sc (with the "tiny girl") is in Anguilla at Little Bay. To follow up on the earlier post -

Little Bay, Anguilla (note the underwater pattern of sand and rock between the boat and the cliff)

The Cliff at Little Bay - showing what I believe is the same ladder

There are also some YouTube videos of cliff jumping at Little Bay.

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure the sc of Brad and friend swimming is at the same place.
    And that corresponds to Kasha's find of the Casuarina yacht!
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 12-03-2010 at 09:24 AM.

I am not usually really good at this type of thing, but the shape of the ear in both pictures looks similar to me.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

FORT Fanatic

Also, when hair is wet, it looks darker which could explain why "tiny girls" hair looks darker than kissing girl. I
    would think if they are near water her hair would likely be wet.

FORT Fan

Screencap only #49 with pearlsnap shirt may just be downtown Austin. If not, it is really similar. I'll check it out later today when I get there. Can anyone verify or zoom in on the street sign? It's a hilly area like that all over downtown.

where's that now?? you can post it here?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;4119258;
    Screencap only #49 with pearlsnap shirt may just be downtown Austin. If not, it is really similar. I'll check it out later today when I get there. Can anyone verify or zoom in on the street sign? It's a hilly area like that all over downtown.
    I haven't lived in Austin for several years, but I can't remember anywhere that has head-in angled parking like that downtown. Anyone there now that can let us know?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono