Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4182209;

Somewhere before the F3 RC probably? Unable to match it to any of the lodges/lobby/areas at the Lion Sands. And where will they have the F3/F2 RC??

Mpumalanga Helicopter Co. owns the blue and possibly the red helicopter that we see in the date with Ashley and Brad. I found a website that says they collect passengers from any of the lodges in the Hazyview, Sabi Sand and Timbavati area, provided they have a heli pad. I started to search last night, but gave up due to the overwhelming number of lodges. She may be staying outside the Sabi Sand area.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-07-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4182686;
    Mpumalanga Helicopter Co. owns the blue and possibly the red helicopter that we see in the date with Ashley and Brad. I found a website that says they collect passengers from any of the lodges in the Hazyview, Sabi Sand and Timbavati area, provided they have a heli pad. I started to search last night, but gave up due to the overwhelming number of lodges. She may be staying outside the Sabi Sand area.
    I did too That area is vast!! (the heli area coverage)

As for sleeping, I assumed all 3 girls would be staying at the Lion Sands (since Ashley has a sc there as well).. (each girl in each - River Lodge, 1933 Lodge and the Ivory Lodge)

I meant to ask a while ago but forgot. In the past, what have the super-imposed pictures meant? Nothing, were they clues or just something to throw us off?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4182732;
    I meant to ask a while ago but forgot. In the past, what have the super-imposed pictures meant? Nothing, were they clues or just something to throw us off?
    Like when we see Chantal's face in back of a picture of Brad and Emily?
    Those are from moving videos, where one scene overlaps into the other and were just caught as a screencap.
    Those sc's are made by the screencapper not the editor if that's what you were asking..?

FORT Fanatic

Can one of you master screencappers grab a Chantal SC from her PI during the "love" slipup? I couldn't find it in the SC thread. She's wearing a green T-shirt, but there's the gaudy floral drapes from the mansion in the background. Makes me think she must have used the "love" word back in LA and not just in Las Vegas. TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;4182957;
    Can one of you master screencappers grab a Chantal SC from her PI during the "love" slipup? I couldn't find it in the SC thread. She's wearing a green T-shirt, but there's the gaudy floral drapes from the mansion in the background. Makes me think she must have used the "love" word back in LA and not just in Las Vegas. TIA!
    Here you go~She's wearing this same shirt on tonight's episode when they encounter the bug on the table.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4182732;
    I remember when Blondie used to capture them of the lead & F1. They were always so beautiful.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4182973;
    Here you go~She's wearing this same shirt on tonight's episode when they encounter the bug on the table.

I maybe be just seeing things..BUT it makes me wonder when this was REALLY filmed. Only because her hair seems longer...During or After (the show)

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;4182979;
    I maybe be just seeing things..BUT it makes me wonder when this was REALLY filmed. Only because her hair seems longer...During or After (the show)
    I was wondering this too because in the clip her hair is wavy when she is picking up the bug but here its straight. (obviously she could have gone and straightened it but still it makes me wonder) Her bangs seem longer to me.

Hawaii, I pulled this post forward for you. During week 3, I (as well as a few others) noticed the frequent PI's of Chantal--looking exactly the same--in front of that god-awful backdrop. It launched a theory

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4162819;
    Just adding to the "Chantal's PI" theory

Chantal's PIs have me wondering if indeed she is the F1 (I obviously need to prove it beyond just RS saying it )

Episode 2:

Here's Chantal on the actual day of the PSA date and at that night's after party:
    In the line-up after they exit the limo for the PSA:

After their threesome scene:

PI about giving blood taken in her after-party clothes:

PI of Chantal commenting on Michelle:

Episode 3 (Chantal did not wear the blue or red, cap-sleeved shirt during the actual dates in episode 3):
    Talking about alone time with Brad:

Talking about getting back into the dating scene:

Episode 4:
    Chantal on 1:1 date with Brad (note earrings, hair and shirt):

Chantal's PI outfit while discussing the SeaTrek experience:

Here hair looks majorly different from the night-of and in this shot.

For my own visual comparison, here's all three PI shots:
    Epi 2:
    Epi 3:
    Epi 4:

Chantal's earrings and hair are identical in the red shirt PI, the blue dress PI, and the black shirt PI. [edited commentary]

Anyway, it makes me think that she filmed these PIs at the mansion after the fact which might strongly suggest that she's the F1. (Like we need that after that 1:1 last night, my god )
    From epi 5:
    Notice the same earrings!

Last epi, I stopped keeping track cuz she was in front of that backdrop when they obviously weren't in LA anymore. Not sure if it proves my theory that she filmed them post-production, but there ya go
    Last edited by veg_out; 02-07-2011 at 06:24 PM.