Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

This is what I think I know how tptb, try to fool people with the screen caps.

I'm trying to keep it simple Brad, is getting into the lst, limo and the 2nd, limo is driving F2, away.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4182377;
    All the F4 have second 1:1 dates with Brad before HTD – which is very odd. But since we know that Brad would’ve had to have picked his F4 early on, and Britt wasn’t on the radar for F4 her date could wait. Frankly, I think he was told to let Britt go on the date. He’s kept her this long what would’ve been the harm to let her go at the RC Unless they wanted Brad free to walk Michelle out – which he normally wouldn’t start doing until F4.
    Oh that sounds just like something TPTB would do...

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4182569;
    1) Picture 1 with a limo, parked close to the rock with Brad in FRC suit standing by was taken about midday. (a. We see Brad entering a limo with asphalt on the road, we know there is no asphalt at Els winery. b. we see Brad driving along the beach, he has a ring so has to be before FRC).
    2) Picture 2, we see Brad in FRC suit look at a limo driving away. The time is after 4pm because the shadows are long. (Could have been Brad went away from Els winery and returned for all we know. But let us say, it is F2 leaving)
    3) Picture 3, we see Brad in FRC suit standing at the FRC location. About 5.30. Shadows are full length. Just before the sun starts going down. (takes about 30 minutes from getting dark - sun not bright enough to make shadows, (so no more shadows to see) to pitch dark)

Different cars or same car does not matter. They are at different times. We do not know the distance to the hotels.
    If both the girls are coming from the One&Only, it's about 35 miles to Ernie Els I think.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4182591;
    If both the girls are coming from the One&Only, it's about 35 miles to Ernie Els I think.
    Half an hour trip one way. So it even a quick drop off F2, pick |F1 will not be more than 1.5 hours. about 5.30. yes, it is doable. I do not say this is the way it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4182599;
    Half an hour trip one way. So it even a quick drop off F2, pick |F1 will not be more than 1.5 hours. about 5.30. yes, it is doable. I do not say this is the way it was done.
    Can you imagine how that 1/2 hour trip will feel like for Chantal? ...I am thinking there will definately be some "tense" moments in that limo!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4182591;
    Long enough to turn them into complete basket cases, if they aren't already.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;4182611;
    Unless they already know which position they are in ~ F1 or F2. Then it's just a matter of getting the filming done and there's no anxiety and wondering if they "won".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4182607;
    Can you imagine how that 1/2 hour trip will feel like for Chantal? ...I am thinking there will definately be some "tense" moments in that limo!
    Yes and if she is crying going to the FRC, TPTB will make it look like she is crying because she was rejected...they won't let a SC like that go to waste

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;4182611;
    Every minute must seem like an eternity! Can't wait to see both the girls getting ready and what they'll be wearing!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4182616;
    Every minute must seem like an eternity! Can't wait to see both the girls getting ready and what they'll be wearing!
    Don't you know they are both going to be gorgeous. Can't we just skip forward to the HTDs already...