Page 51 of 894 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4118835;
    But he's tweeted since that post, so it sounds like at the time he wrote it, he was unsure, but now he knows. Who knows with him sometimes as he can be confusing, but I don't see him tweeting and boasting the way he has the last few days only to tell us "I don't know how it ends". Plus, he told me yesterday when I emailed him, "I know it ALL".
    Yep, by tweeting to the world on Tuesday, he finally got the info he needed to blow this season out of the water 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118838;
    Okay forgive me in advance if my thinking is totally off and please correct me and set me straight. Do we know if this picture is the girl's coming or going in Costa Rica. Is it possible that there is 8 of them picking up luggage at the airport. With six girls to the left and 2 to the right (Chantelle and the girl's leg with the white wedge shoe). Again I can't remember if this is at the airport in Costa Rica or St. Martins and if this is them coming or going from one of these locations. Can anybody clarify for me?
    According to RS he said about the airport pic:
    "Over the weekend, the girls were in St. Martins and Anguilla in the Caribbean. Looks to be there were about 6 to 7 girls left when they landed in St. Martinís on Thursday, October 21st, which is when I received this picture."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4118842;
    Yep, by tweeting to the world on Tuesday, he finally got the info he needed to blow this season out of the water 100%.
    And - putting the world of reality tv sleuthers on hold - at least until his wim decides to put some out their misery

So... if landing in St Martens - his 6-7 should actually be 6
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4118845;
    According to RS he said about the airport pic:
    "Over the weekend, the girls were in St. Martins and Anguilla in the Caribbean. Looks to be there were about 6 to 7 girls left when they landed in St. Martinís on Thursday, October 21st, which is when I received this picture."
    Thanks for setting me straight. I was thinking that was maybe Costa Rica with 8 girls.

May not be a bad idea tho to take this convo to the RS thread....... make the mods happier campers
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

RE: whether pictures could be from AshleyH HTD in Madawashka ME:

The weather station is about 8 miles south at Saint Agnes.
    The average temperature when Brad was there on Nov 2, was 32 degrees with winds 6 - 12 mph

Average snowfall for November is 18" to 20"

I don't think we have any pictures ...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;4119031;
    Man, am I late to the show - but there's another girl in this pic! Gray's Anatomy (the book, not the show) says that legs don't bend like this on the same leg. Plus look at the bottom left - there's another body part (hand?).

I think this may be the stunt date - with two girls, and one kisses him. Giving us the same kinda jack that we got with Ali and the BNL shoot.

OK, back to my car.
    I'm with you. That would explain the ring - not his typical style of wardrobe, at least visible in the past.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4119044;
    RE: whether pictures could be from AshleyH HTD in Madawashka ME:

The weather station is about 8 miles south at Saint Agnes.
    The average temperature when Brad was there on Nov 2, was 32 degrees with winds 6 - 12 mph

Average snowfall for November is 18" to 20"

I don't think we have any pictures ...
    Mercy! I bet our Southern boy didn't opt for a picnic out in some lovely field on that hometown date.

I live in Alabama, and I am not sure that I have ever seen that much snow at any time. We infrequently get an inch or two that melts the next day....
    That is a lot of snow for someone who isn't used to it, and Brad won't be used to it, either.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Alright... so no one seemed to see my post early this morning I was hoping to see if anyone agreed!!!

Basically, it said that I wasn't sure that Chantelle crying was matched with the kissing scene. The dress in that scene looks burgandy, but the picture looks really purple.

Also, the cliff jumping tiny girl looks like she has bangs, and they are parted in the middle and off to the side. She could very well be our kissing girl.

Quote Originally Posted by raekae;4119109;
    Alright... so no one seemed to see my post early this morning I was hoping to see if anyone agreed!!!

Basically, it said that I wasn't sure that Chantelle crying was matched with the kissing scene. The dress in that scene looks burgandy, but the picture looks really purple.

Also, the cliff jumping tiny girl looks like she has bangs, and they are parted in the middle and off to the side. She could very well be our kissing girl.

Are you talking about these 2 pics? To me... it doesn't look like the same girl due to hair color but the sun does crazy things! You never know!

I agree about the Chantelle crying pic, her straps are purple and the onlooker girl in the kissing pic dress is burgundy IMO.