Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

All the F4 have second 1:1 dates with Brad before HTD – which is very odd. But since we know that Brad would’ve had to have picked his F4 early on, and Britt wasn’t on the radar for F4 her date could wait. Frankly, I think he was told to let Britt go on the date. He’s kept her this long what would’ve been the harm to let her go at the RC Unless they wanted Brad free to walk Michelle out – which he normally wouldn’t start doing until F4.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4182377;
    All the F4 have second 1:1 dates with Brad before HTD – which is very odd. But since we know that Brad would’ve had to have picked his F4 early on, and Britt wasn’t on the radar for F4 her date could wait. Frankly, I think he was told to let Britt go on the date. He’s kept her this long what would’ve been the harm to let her go at the RC Unless they wanted Brad free to walk Michelle out – which he normally wouldn’t start doing until F4.
    What I was meaning was that this date tonight should have been Britt's and next weeks Britt date should have been Chantal's but because of the mind games Brad insisted on having another date with Chantal earlier than planned.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4182380;
    What I was meaning was that this date tonight should have been Britt's and next weeks Britt date should have been Chantal's but because of the mind games Brad insisted on having another date with Chantal earlier than planned.
    I wouldn't quite go that far – Brad has no say in who goes on what date. And doesn’t tonight’s date turn into and overnighter? He knew at this point who his F1 was and TPTB were giving him that time with Chantal – not Britt.

Didn't Frank get a second date before Craig got his?? It's not unprecedented.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4182353;
    When I look at them side by side the difference in how far apart those chrome bars are is sooooo apparent, even the length and shape look different.

Now that you put them side by side, I think they look different as well in how far apart each bar is in the two pics.

What do we make of this – one has a license plate – the other does not – my vote is photoshopping……Because otherwise everything is identical – right down to the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4182353;
    When I look at them side by side the difference in how far apart those chrome bars are is sooooo apparent, even the length and shape look different.

I think it's the angle of our vantage point that makes the chrome bars look different. Everything else is identical, to my eye at least.

IA, It has to be photoshopped, because there isn't an indent to put the licence plate on the car.

Photochopping...flipping pictures...moving shadows..what else will Fleiss think of?

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4182431;
    Photochopping...flipping pictures...moving shadows..what else will Fleiss think of?
    To be honest, I wonder who on his staff has the great fortune of monitoring FORT. As soon as we determine something, be it edit or flipped screencap, he yanks it. Pretty soon, the previews will just be landscape pictures with music.

The women are in awe at the sight of an active volcano in their luxurious Springs Resort and Spa, but they don't have long to speculate about who gets the first date.
    From the episode descriptions...I wonder if THIS is what the girls are looking at ...in the pic of them looking surprised (or as the description says in "awe")