Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4181060;
    Mr. White boy do we need you to stick around!!! I haven't read all your posts but in the solving screencap stuff you are RIGHT ON POINT every time! Is this kind of thing a hobby or do you screw with people editing, too cause you are great at picking up things and noticing things! I mean screw with people in the friendliest sense!!!
    The first one is Brad coming out of his limo. The back of this limo matches up with the one where he is seen getting into it. The amber part of the red light is wider than in the car that is leaving (the one with no license plate). So I think that is the F2 leaving.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4181668;
    Ok – having thought about this a little bit last night and this morning – here's my best effort to figure out what took place at the FRC. Sorry about the length of this.

[SNIPPED for brevity]

Sooooooo …. If you combine this with the license plate sleuthing and the apparent differences in the interior of the limos in the scs, it certainly looks like Brad shuts the door on two limos that subsequently leave Els Winery.

If that’s right it could mean one of several things that range from TPTB staged the departure of a second limo, using the one Brad drove up in, to Brad reject F2 but was then rejected himself by F1 and both girls left. Obviously, Brad would have to subsequently get together with someone since he apparently is engaged now.

One more thing - as a passing comment, the limo roof appears to be open in the vehicle Brad uses to travel to the FRC
    Excellent, Mr Write!

I'm inclined to believe that Brad is empty-handed at the FRC, but does get together with someone eventually. This lines up with the foreshadowing in the Costa Rica preview where Brad is dressed in a suit at a RC and he says,

"I'm not going to hand out a rose."

FORT Newbie

Do we know for sure that the pic of Brad crying hugging a blonde is CONFIRMED to be Emily or his SIL?

Ponder this...Brad was supposedly dating Bettina before doing this seasons The Bachelor. The story goes..supposedly, that were in a very romantic relationship, he dumped her and then directly after...reported he was doing this season of The Bachelor.

Could the blonde he is hugging be Bettina?

Maybe he is wanting to clear the air before proposing to someone?

Just a thought....if this has already been discussed sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMagnolia;4181925;
    Do we know for sure that the pic of Brad crying hugging a blonde is CONFIRMED to be Emily or his SIL?

Ponder this...Brad was supposedly dating Bettina before doing this seasons The Bachelor. The story goes..supposedly, that were in a very romantic relationship, he dumped her and then directly after...reported he was doing this season of The Bachelor.

Could the blonde he is hugging be Bettina?

Maybe he is wanting to clear the air before proposing to someone?

Just a thought....if this has already been discussed sorry!
    Yes, the woman he is hugging is SIL Dillon, Chad's wife.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I agree the shot of Brad with the sun seemingly higher in the sky is him arriving at the FRC. The shot at the podium is waiting for the F2 to arrive. The 2nd limo shot, where the shadows have lengthened is the F2 leaving. I don't think we have the F1 limo arriving/podium caps yet. They are most likely timing it to coincide with the sunset. If we get any other caps, though, with the shadows even more pronounced at the FRC site, then we can likely assume they are F1 caps.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4181965;
    I agree the shot of Brad with the sun seemingly higher in the sky is him arriving at the FRC. The shot at the podium is waiting for the F2 to arrive. The 2nd limo shot, where the shadows have lengthened is the F2 leaving. I don't think we have the F1 limo arriving/podium caps yet. They are most likely timing it to coincide with the sunset. If we get any other caps, though, with the shadows even more pronounced at the FRC site, then we can likely assume they are F1 caps.
    We'll get at least one shot of at least one girl on or near the podium before the last show, I would think! Unless someone refused to get out of the car. That would be new. And entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4181968;
    We'll get at least one shot of at least one girl on or near the podium before the last show, I would think! Unless someone refused to get out of the car. That would be new. And entertaining!
    Egads... Can you just imagine lol
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

My feeling and from shadows, Brad arrives between 1.30 and 2pm. F2 leaves about 4.pm. Sunset is just after 6.30 so FRC is likely to be just after 5pm. From 6pm it starts getting dark. At 6.45 it is pitch black.

Sorry if this topic has already been discussed, but is Brad getting into or out of the limo here?

If he's getting out of it, that's awfully awkward. If he's getting into it, where is he?

ETA: Mr. Write, fantastic work.

FORT Fan

Not to change the subject, but this has been buggin me. Has anyone looked at sceenshots of the roses that Chantel receives? She made an odd comment, I thought, after Brad pulled Emily aside to give her the rose after the race track date. She said something like

"If she comes back with that rose in her right hand, that'll be great, just great."

Why mention the right hand? Why not the left hand? Just wondering if she and Brad had made any sort of agreement like Andy/Tessa with the word "please" when accepting the rose.

Any thoughts?