Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4181694;
    Unless.....is this what you were saying also, ...that Emily leaves first in the short shadow sc, and the podium sc is Brad waiting for Chantal. Then someone leaves late in a limo with long shadows...

I personally think he gave Chantal the final rose, so I think they played with out minds about the limos.
    I agree with you, I think they are playing with us. The early pic of Brad Shutting the door was his arrival, but they wanted us to think it was the F2 leaving and then the later pic of him shutting the door was Emily leaving as F2 but they want us to think its his F1 leaving as well. Just like they wanted us to think the Dillon hugging picture was Emily.

FORT Fan

Just to be clear, I really don't know what happened at the FRC. It seemed so unlikely that the F1 would reject Brad (particularly if its Chantal) that I went back and forth about whether to even include that as a possibility. What I will says is that it appears that two limos are at or left the FRC at different times. I'm not sure whether that is real, staged, a trick or imaginary. It could be that is just what TPTB want us to think.

The earlier limo departure, if that's what it is, could be F2 leaving, or it could be staged, or it could be Brad getting out of his limo, or it could be someone else leaving.
    The later limo departure, could be F2 leaving, F1 leaving, or it could be staged (although that seems really unlikely), or it could be someone else leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4181707;
    Just to be clear, I really don't know what happened at the FRC. It seemed so unlikely that the F1 would reject Brad (particularly if its Chantal) that I went back and forth about whether to even include that as a possibility. What I will says is that it appears that two limos are at or left the FRC at different times. I'm not sure whether that is real, staged, a trick or imaginary. It could be that is just what TPTB want us to think.

The earlier limo departure, if that's what it is, could be F2 leaving, or it could be staged, or it could be Brad getting out of his limo, or it could be someone else leaving.
    The later limo departure, could be F2 leaving, F1 leaving, or it could be staged (although that seems really unlikely), or it could be someone else leaving.
    It could be Ashley H too.

I believe the first limo leaving is the one that bought Brad to the final rose cermony place and the second is the one leaving with the final 2, reason Brad came when the sun was high and the limo is leaving when the sun is high.

Quote Originally Posted by mamabelle;4181710;
    I believe the first limo leaving is the one that bought Brad to the final rose cermony place and the second is the one leaving with the final 2, reason Brad came when the sun was high and the limo is leaving when the sun is high.
    But didn't we ascertain that Brad's limo was different because of the spacing of the chrome strips?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4132145;
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4181752;
    But didn't we ascertain that Brad's limo was different because of the spacing of the chrome strips?

The one he gets into for the FRC has 3 chrome the one at the high noon sun, and if you look at the one where he is shutting the door it does have 3 chrone at high light just like when brad came it is the same limo in both pictures. He goes in with his left side and when he leave the limo turn he comes out with his right side but same limo.
    Last edited by mamabelle; 02-06-2011 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4181752;
    Personally, I think it could be the same limo. The angle and distance of each photo makes it appear that there are two different limos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;4181790;
    Personally, I think it could be the same limo. The angle and distance of each photo makes it appear that there are two different limos.
    I was wondering about the angles too. The cap where the chrome bars look widely spaced seems to be taken perpendicular to the car where the other caps are taken with the car at an angle.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;4181790;
    You're right. This is definitely an S class Mercedes limo, whether it is the same one in each screen cap or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4181694;
    Unless.....is this what you were saying also, ..that Emily leaves first in the short shadow sc, and the podium sc is Brad waiting for Chantal. Then someone leaves late in a limo with long shadows...

I personally think he gave Chantal the final rose, so I think they played with out minds about the limos.
    the Fleissmonster and his minions playing mind games with us I just would have never thought he would do that
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!