Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by brynnmeaganleah;4181411;
    If you zoom in on the rose stand you can see there is a rose there. I do not know how to post screen caps to show what I mean. Sorry.
    I know, I see the rose too. I was just pointing out that the rose is definately there for both the F1 and F2 otherwise, if not, the girl would freak out!

Not sure if this has been posted before...another view of the parking area...

It will be interesting to see where they let the girls out of the limo and how they approach the podium. I would expect that they would enter via the front entrance (boulder area) and walk through the winery, out onto the terrace, down the steps to the FRC platform -- this is all for dramatic affect. However the shortest route would be cut right across the lawn below!

Quote Originally Posted by ammango;4181503;
    Not sure if this has been posted before...another view of the parking area...

Quote Originally Posted by domvan;4181105;
    Is there a siloette(sp) of a head in the backseat of this limo? If so, can the pic be blown up any??
    There is a pic of this sc in the thread "confirmed sc's". It is #12, on that particular sc there is a license # visible. It looks to me like the last 2 numbers are a 9, 3, or 8 something similar to those. But they do appear to be different limos in the shots of Brad near them. The other limo had a number that just doesn't match up to the shapes in this one.

Plus, how cruel would it be to take Emily to her first 1 on 1 date site to dump her? Really, she has had enough heartache in her life and that would be just mean. Then, on the other hand how mean would it be to propose to Chantal at Em's first date site? Chantal is already jealous enough of Emily. I definitely think that Emily is F1. Plus he is was calling her Em last week, which is personal and an endearment of sorts. They definitely are not showing the whole connection between Brad and Emily.

Sorry the sc did not show up in the post above. ^

FORT Regular

Regarding the FRC, remember in Jillians season, there were photos taken of what looked like FRC but were actually taken weeks before to simulate what was to come. It looked like 2 different locatiions then as well.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ammango;4181586;

That's a perfect comparison and I agree with Mini Diva that the girls will be let off by the boulders and take the longest route through the winery for the "most dramatic FRC evah!"
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Has anyone been able to find where this is? It looks like Africa to me, although the girls' Fantasy Suites are much different than this background.

It doesn't look like a HTD, but I guess it's possible.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4181614;
    Has anyone been able to find where this is? It looks like Africa to me, although the girls' Fantasy Suites are much different than this background.

It doesn't look like a HTD, but I guess it's possible.

Isn't Ashley from Maine? The scenery and clothing suggests anything but Maine in November, lol.

Maybe they just had a private conversation somewhere while they were in SA pre-RC or something? Ashley is eliminated F3, so maybe something happens on their FD and she needs another convo with him before the RC? IDK, pure speculation.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl