Page 50 of 894 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

At this point, I'm going to be a little disappointed if Chantelle isn't F1, and the season hasn't even started yet! Ha! And I think Emily will be F3/next Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4118821;
    At this point, I'm going to be a little disappointed if Chantelle isn't F1, and the season hasn't even started yet! Ha! And I think Emily will be F3/next Bachelorette.
    Me too! I'm totally shipping these two and hoping Brad will get smacked (with love) at their wedding sometime in 2012. I'm such a nutcase.

But be careful, RS said he knew who the Slap Girl was, her storyline and how far she gets. Since he doesn't know F1, it implies Chantelle isn't F1. We'll see.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118805;
    I agree with most of what you have. I still think it is Chantelle though in the pink at the other carousel. To me that is exactly her hair and her profile too. Frumpy outfit and all.

ETA: I was thinking that sanlee listed 7 possible girls. Is it possible that there are 7 girls at that point since he started with 30? Do we have anything definitive that there were only six at that point? Didn't Jillian have an "extra" guy? Anyone remember?
    I think after RS's last posting, there could only be 6. He posted the elimination schedule as:

"Episode 5 (airing Jan. 31st): 11 to 8 (Filming moved to Las Vegas)
    Episode 6 (airing Feb. 7th): 8 to 6 (Filming moved to Costa Rica)
    Episode 7 (airing Feb. 14th): 6 to 4 (Filming moved to St. Martins)"

Right after St. Martins were the HTD's

FORT Newbie

Where did RS state he didn't know who the F1 was? Based on his tweets the last few days, seems to me he knows everything about this season

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1;4118829;
    Where did RS state he didn't know who the F1 was? Based on his tweets the last few days, seems to me he knows everything about this season
    His last post on his site said "...right now, I pretty much have the whole season ready to go and mapped out for you, minus a few date details here and there that I hope to get soon. I know 100% who the final four are, and the final three. From there, I THINK I have an idea who the final two are, but not definite yet."

That was 11/23

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4118827;
    I think after RS's last posting, there could only be 6. He posted the elimination schedule as:

Well in that case, which girl is not a part of the group in that picture? lol I still think the girl in all pink is Chantelle waiting for her luggage.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4118830;
    His last post on his site said "...right now, I pretty much have the whole season ready to go and mapped out for you, minus a few date details here and there that I hope to get soon. I know 100% who the final four are, and the final three. From there, I THINK I have an idea who the final two are, but not definite yet."

That was 11/23
    But he's tweeted since that post, so it sounds like at the time he wrote it, he was unsure, but now he knows. Who knows with him sometimes as he can be confusing, but I don't see him tweeting and boasting the way he has the last few days only to tell us "I don't know how it ends". Plus, he told me yesterday when I emailed him, "I know it ALL".

And I would not put it past a certain blogger - seeing as no one is challangening him time wise - to hold out for a few more days before any disclosures occur.........so......... not holding any breaths around here
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4118827;

Okay forgive me in advance if my thinking is totally off and please correct me and set me straight. Do we know if this picture is the girl's coming or going in Costa Rica. Is it possible that there is 8 of them picking up luggage at the airport. With six girls to the left and 2 to the right (Chantelle and the girl's leg with the white wedge shoe). Again I can't remember if this is at the airport in Costa Rica or St. Martins and if this is them coming or going from one of these locations. Can anybody clarify for me?

I hope y'all do realize that we will never see many of these SC's - (especially the pic around the luggage carousel) on the show - and will be wondering til the cows come home - well - at least until the episode of 8-6 cuts LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON