Page 5 of 894 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Since we can see the blonde in the limo (with hair parted on left...details...), does that mean that those in the limo can see exactly what happens as those ahead of them go up to meet the bach? So... those in the car all get to see that "hand"ywork?

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;4111564;
    Since we can see the blonde in the limo (with hair parted on left...details...), does that mean that those in the limo can see exactly what happens as those ahead of them go up to meet the bach? So... those in the car all get to see that "hand"ywork?

If they are looking (almost definitely) yes they can, but as the door is shut its with no sound.

In Brad's first season (back when bachelor was an unknown) I remember a girl telling brad they were all trying to work out his name in the limo by trying to read his lips...they guessed Bryan or something.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Good question. Is the door left open after the driver opens it the first time, or does the in-car production staff pull it closed to mute any sound from inside the car? I'm thinking the door is closed between each disembarkation - then opened from the inside when they are ready for the next hopeful.

It will be interesting to hear this girl's story about whether she was prompted with her opening pitch or recognized him from watching his previous outing on the show.

I will snark along with you about the stain on a dark colored satin. I bet she is cringing with embarrassment after hearing from friends about the commercial. And it won't be the last time we see this commercial as it does highlight the theme for the coming season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

IF you look at the video in slow motion at Jokers, the "stain" moves and changes shape. If this really was a stain, it would be stationary. Take a look .... I think this is just a lighting shadow. Sorry ...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4111586;
    Good question. Is the door left open after the driver opens it the first time, or does the in-car production staff pull it closed to mute any sound from inside the car? I'm thinking the door is closed between each disembarkation - then opened from the inside when they are ready for the next hopeful.
    We've heard a number of stories (Dave, I think, from Jillian's season for one) of contestants who stumbled over their meetings with the Bachelor/ette and have to refilm. I'd think for sure they'd keep the remaining contestants in the limo coralled without being able to hear what was going on until it was their turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;4111564;
    Ceasar opens the door for the bachelorette - then closes it behind her. You can see the guy with his hand on the door handle - in the left of that SC
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4111174;
    who's the face slapper?? Anyone know?

Most likely Ashley Hebert - gal from Maine - presently at the Dental school of the Univ of Penn.

That's my bet anyways
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Ashley Hebert

Michelle Money
    Last edited by jelle; 11-22-2010 at 08:01 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I think the girl in the preview that said "im not ready for another heartbreak" is Ashley Spivey
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Teal dress girl makes it to Africa. Matched hair color, watch and nail color.