Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

There could be 2 opposite entrances (opposite the trees)

Possible parking for one of the limos (background area)

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4180956;
    There is also the limo that brought Brad and the limo on the road. They are different.
    Maybe the limo on the road is the F1?

Is the arrival spot for Brad and the two women different from the departure spot for the F2 when she leaves? There was an aerial shot of the winery - maybe arrival and departure spots can be circled?
    Whenever I look at the ariel shots of the winery I can never see where limo's would possible park, and anything that looks like our FRC shots. I'm challenged like that

You know, the pictures we are looking at for the winery have to be old. The stairs we see in the FRC are much different than the ones in the winery pictures. It should make more sense where things are if we had current pictures with the trees and bushes grown.

The departing limo is under a canopy of trees, and there are very few options in the current caps for a cannopy of trees.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;4180936;
    Is the arrival spot for Brad and the two women different from the departure spot for the F2 when she leaves? There was an aerial shot of the winery - maybe arrival and departure spots can be circled?
    The two limos are in the exact entrance/exit ... the tree behind the top limo and to the left of the bottom limo is the same one in both pictures. Kasha has put a red box around the lantern in each picture. The location is the same and the only difference is that one limo is stationary and the other is making its way down the road.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-05-2011 at 08:47 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

I am a little confused. So far we have two seperate limos leaving the rose ceremony. When Brad is riding in a limo with the ring in his hand is he going to a seperate location in a third limo. I have been pondering if there is more than one rose ceremony location.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;4180999;
    I am a little confused. So far we have two seperate limos leaving the rose ceremony. When Brad is riding in a limo with the ring in his hand is he going to a seperate location in a third limo. I have been pondering if there is more than one rose ceremony location.
    Interesting, so in total, do we have SCs of four different white limos?

#1 Brad steps in a limo
    #2 Aerial shot of limo on road - Is this Brad's limo (#1) or one of the F2 (#3 or #4)?
    #3 & #4 Two limos leaving winery that we've been discussing

Wasn't there a post with all of them lined up?

Is there a significance to limo colors? Does Brad show up at winery in dark limo and women show up in white limo?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4180956;
    There is also the limo that brought Brad and the limo on the road. They are different.
    Jelle, are you saying that the limo that brought Brad is different than the two limos in the SC's where we are comparing license plates?

Where are the pics of the two limos leaving the winery, I think I have only seen Brad get in heading to FRC, Brad on road to FRC and Brad shutting door on F2 and it driving away. What am I missing?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;4180979;

We have it all wrong..Its not the f2 gal..It his Therapist

I wish we were able to see the license plate number of the limo leaving. On the other limo, I was able to make out C4-453-8??, the big rock is hiding the rest of the numbers.

FORT Fanatic

Why all the limo confusion? Do you think he's going to let Emily down easy at a different location... kind of how Ali did to CL... and then take a limo to the proposal location and choose Chantal?