Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

In the non flipped sc, it does look like the door isn't closed. Is someone getting out, or going to fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4180856;
    And then maybe we can find the limo driver and ask what the "sad lady" looked like?
    Maybe! We got the heli pilot to leak about Chelsea in Barbados. Stranger things have happened.

Here is the "2000 Presidential White Mercedes Limo" from Capetown Limo
    it is an S Class Mercedes Benz Limo and because it's prior to 2000 could have a 5 symbol plate.

Looks similar:

A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4180834;
    At this point, IF indeed these are the limos that are taking two girls away, it isn't important to decipher if it's Chantal or Emily. The question that should be front and foremost is how did it end?
    Did Brad reject both girls or did he reject one and was rejected by the other?
    Since there is the following VO:

"I came here looking for something and I am so blessed I'm so confident in the fact that I love this woman with all of my heart I've fallen, I've fallen madly in love but I'm scared I'm not sure if the woman that I fallen in love with will be capable of loving me back."

Brad did fall in love with someone from the show, so he must be with someone who self-departed or someone who initially rejected him. Without knowing the details of the F4 RCs, it's hard to know whether F3 or F4 left on their own accord - it's obviously not F1 or F2 because of the two limos. So Brad could have rejected both his F2 and gone back for F3 or F4. Or Brad could have pursued his F1 who rejected him and that's who he's with now.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4180870;
    Maybe! We got the heli pilot to leak about Chelsea in Barbados. Stranger things have happened.

Looks similar:

Good lord how on earth did you guys accomplish that?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4180870;

Here is the "2000 Presidential White Mercedes Limo" from Capetown Limo
    it is an S Class Mercedes Benz Limo and because it's prior to 2000 could have a 5 symbol plate.

Looks similar:

Two more:

We all know that they've been making us try to doubt Brad picking someone/being accepted by someone all season long. Of course they're gonna try to make us think both these limos are taking girls away!

Personally, I've always thought that one of them was Brad arriving, and the other -- with him watching it drive away -- was him sending the F2 home. Doesn't that make more sense?

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4180743;
    Brad would not be near the limo that brings either of the girls ... it is CH that does this. The bachelor walks the rejected girl out, shuts the limo door, and watches her be driven away. The two different limos in the SC would suggest "rejection" IMO.
    You are right I have never seen anyone but Chris bring the girls in.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by raekae;4180916;
    We all know that they've been making us try to doubt Brad picking someone/being accepted by someone all season long. Of course they're gonna try to make us think both these limos are taking girls away!

Personally, I've always thought that one of them was Brad arriving, and the other -- with him watching it drive away -- was him sending the F2 home. Doesn't that make more sense?
    Is the arrival spot for Brad and the two women different from the departure spot for the F2 when she leaves? There was an aerial shot of the winery - maybe arrival and departure spots can be circled?

Quote Originally Posted by raekae;4180916;

Yep

There is also the limo that brought Brad and the limo on the road. They are different.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"