Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4180765;
    You need to enlarge it and eventhough it's blurry, you will see the numbers are not the same.
    I enlarged the pic, and put them next to each other, and I think I can make out CA as the first two letters on the blurry one. What do you think?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4180775;
    I enlarged the pic, and put them next to each other, and I think I can make out CA as the first two letters on the blurry one. What do you think?

Yes, the first two letters are the same -CA ... however there are only two digits at the end of the plate were the flipped one has three digits... possibly 99 or 33 they are definitely not 811
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4180783;
    Yes, the first two letters are the same -CA ... however there are only two digits at the end of the plate were the flipped one has three digits... possibly 99 or 33 they are definitely not 811
    So, two different limos. Also, on the first one, am I the only who thinks the door looks like it either isn't closed all the way or someone is opening it??
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;4180791;
    So, two different limos. Also, on the first one, am I the only who thinks the door looks like it either isn't closed all the way or someone is opening it??
    Yes!
    The first sc, before it was "shrunk"(LOL), clearly shows it is partially open/closed. Inside is where I see the purple billow/blob.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4180803;
    Yes!
    The first sc, before it was "shrunk"(LOL), clearly shows it is partially open/closed. Inside is where I see the purple billow/blob.
    Ok, I see it but what could it be?? If it is one of the girls, it would be like she is standing in the set with her head hitting the ceiling??? Neither Emily or Chantal are that big or tall. The first thing I thought of when I looked at it again was helium ballons.
    Believe

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;4180814;
    Ok, I see it but what could it be?? If it is one of the girls, it would be like she is standing in the set with her head hitting the ceiling??? Neither Emily or Chantal are that big or tall. The first thing I thought of when I looked at it again was helium ballons.
    At this point, IF indeed these are the limos that are taking two girls away, it isn't important to decipher if it's Chantal or Emily. The question that should be front and foremost is how did it end?
    Did Brad reject both girls or did he reject one and was rejected by the other?
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Newbie

does the strip below the plates and tail lights look different or is it because of the difference of how the limo's are facing . .one strip look's protruded while the other one looks inset . Sorry about my mis spelling .

Could the "purple haze" looking thing be a big light and camera in the limo? You know, the type they would use to light things up as they film the girls crying and such?

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4180783;
    According to what I have found regarding license plates in South Africa:

The CA indicates West Cape Town Province (which we knew )
    BUT the remainder of the plates have a series of 3 numbers and three numbers. Example: CA 123-456
    BUT prior to 2000 vehicles could have less than 5 numbers!

So maybe we can find the limos?

BTW--the purple billowing is definitely the limo seating, it's tufting. You can see it when you look at photos of the limos. I guess the camera and lighting are making it look purple.

Last edited by KashatheDiva; 02-05-2011 at 07:41 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4180849;
    According to what I have found regarding license plates in South Africa:

The CA indicates West Cape Town Province (which we knew )
    BUT the remainder of the plates have a series of 3 numbers and three numbers. Example: CA 123-456
    BUT prior to 2000 vehicles could have less than 5 numbers!

So maybe we can find the limos?
    And then maybe we can find the limo driver and ask what the "sad lady" looked like?