Page 49 of 894 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Has anyone put all the suspected locations together for Costa Rica, Anguilla, and South Africa? Like Jason in New Zealand, I suspect they filmed in two different loctions.

OH ... Jason and Molly honeymooned in South Africa near CapeTown, I think.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4118715;
    I think Mr Write is referring to the house where the bach/ette stay - not the mansion - but the house down thehill from the mansion.........
    Yes! That's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4118771;
    Yes! That's right.
    THE house that the guy Justin hiked down to - on crutches - to see Ali :lmao
    Last edited by Capegal; 12-02-2010 at 04:30 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

ROFL - I just thought of something - now don't shoot me - but........... in the preview that some saw - where slappy gal - Chantell (?sp) says her name - did you actually SEE her say it - or just HEAR it.........................

OK - I will run and hide :Rofl
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4118776;
    ROFL - I just thought of something - now don't shoot me - but........... in the preview that some saw - where slappy gal - Chantell (?sp) says her name - did you actually SEE her say it - or just HEAR it.........................

OK - I will run and hide :Rofl
    Yep, they show her face when she says, "I'm Chantelle." :o) By the way, I just watched it, and I think she pronounces it with an "al" at the end.

And oops, thanks for correcting us when we thought it was the actual Bach Pad from Bachelor Pad.

SANLEE - your thoughts please on post #477.......
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4118733;
    OK - I have been wondering why no-one has discussed the possibility of Ashley H being in this pic.... - on the far left - the shorter of the 3 gals.......instead of on the right in the full pic - next to the gal in pink - the gal on the far left also has the right hair color - or very close to it...

Which would put all 6 gals around the same luggage carrosel as well...........

Capegal, that could definately be Ashley H. because isn't she short as well? It would match. And maybe the girl (with schoolbag) next to the black haired girl with racer back grey top is the girl jumping off the cliff with Brad. The hair color could possibly match.

My guess is that from left to right, it's Ashley H., mystery girl, Michelle M., Emily, mystery girl, cliff jumper girl, and Chantelle in the pink. I'm probably totally off though!
    Last edited by sanlee; 12-02-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4118794;
    Capegal, that could definately be Ashley H. because isn't she short as well? It would match. And maybe the girl (with schoolbag) next to the black haired girl with racer back grey top is the girl jumping off the cliff with Brad. The hair color could possibly match.

My guess is that from left to right, it's Ashley H., mystery girl, Michelle M., Emily, mystery girl, cliff jumper girl, and Chantelle in the pink. I'm probably totally off though!
    I see it as L to R - Ashley H - ?? - Michelle - Emily (blonde) - Chantell (dark brunette) - ?? - all six at the same luggage claim (gal in pink dress on far right not pat of the gals at all - very frumpy outfit if you ask me too ROFL)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4118804;
    I see it as L to R - Ashley H - ?? - Michelle - Emily (blonde) - Chantell (dark brunette) - ?? - all six at the same luggage claim (gal in pink dress on far right not pat of the gals at all - very frumpy outfit if you ask me too ROFL)
    I agree with most of what you have. I still think it is Chantelle though in the pink at the other carousel. To me that is exactly her hair and her profile too. Frumpy outfit and all.

ETA: I was thinking that sanlee listed 7 possible girls. Is it possible that there are 7 girls at that point since he started with 30? Do we have anything definitive that there were only six at that point? Didn't Jillian have an "extra" guy? Anyone remember?

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118805;
    I agree with most of what you have. I still think it is Chantelle though in the pink at the other carousel. To me that is exactly her hair and her profile too. Frumpy outfit and all.

ETA: I was thinking that sanlee listed 7 possible girls. Is it possible that there are 7 girls at that point since he started with 30? Do we have anything definitive that there were only six at that point? Didn't Jillian have an "extra" guy? Anyone remember?
    I think the profile of the girl in pink looks like Chantelle too. When RSteve posted that picture, he mentioned that there are probably 6 or 7 girls in the picture.

RSteve also mentioned that the girl in the pink is someone he hadn't identified yet. So he thought she was a part of the group too. lol