Page 47 of 894 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4118407;
    First bold- If this happened twice in a row, all I can say is: really, really works for me!

Second- What are the differences do you think?
    Actually, I didn't really see any differences in the way Brad was with Jenni and DeAnna from the caps of this season. He looked into Jenni and DeAnna in their caps imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4118407;
    First bold- If this happened twice in a row, all I can say is: really, really works for me!

Second- What are the differences do you think?
    Difference: Chantelle may not be as good at chopping coconuts with a machete

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4118409;
    Actually, I didn't really see any differences in the way Brad was with Jenni and DeAnna from the caps of this season. He looked into Jenni and DeAnna in their caps imo.
    Uh-oh. Time to order that sandwich, Fleiss!

Ryvetted, Ali looked possessed during that scene. Definitely won him over. But I actually meant how different Brad was with D/J vs. this crop of sacrificial lambs. Guess no differences.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4118383;
    Yeah, I think the little bit of her face that we can see in the video looks like her too. Goodness, she sure is everywhere in the caps!! I bet though in a lot of the caps when we see a dark haired girl, we just assume it to be her.
    I definitely think that is Chantel. You can see part of her dress in the crying cap and it's the same cranberry color. It makes sense that she would be crying over watching Brad kiss another girl while she's laying right next to them.

Alright... so I was looking over the screen caps again and I noticed a couple things...

1. The crying pic of Chantel. She seems to be wearing a purple top of sorts. Bikini or halter. So, I don't think its when the blonde was kissing him.

2. In the cliff jumping pic, the blonde looks as if she has bangs that are swept to both sides. Could very well be the blonde girl thats kissing Brad in that picture!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4118409;
    Its hard to compare since during his first season there was a definite shift in his bahaviour you could see it right after the HTDs he seemed cold and detached. I've watched that season a couple times since and everytime I can see how he changed.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Having gone half way round the world looking for this, it was only when I actually listened to the interview that I got the clues. DUH!!!! I'm pretty sure the interview took place at the Bach Pad (where Ali, Jake etc. stayed). Its kind of disguised, but I think the bed frame gives it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4118412;
    Uh-oh. Time to order that sandwich, Fleiss!

Ryvetted, Ali looked possessed during that scene. Definitely won him over. But I actually meant how different Brad was with D/J vs. this crop of sacrificial lambs. Guess no differences.
    Alanna, you don't like my lame jokes!??

A difference I can already see is Brad talking WAY more than he did last season. It's going to be like watching a whole new bachelor if he keeps THAT up! lol

FORT Fan

Question: From the thread of Screencaps w/No Discussion - Are either of the dark-haired girls in #31 and #32, the same as in #40? Are these two girls any of the ones you think are in the running for a final girl, and if so, are they possibly used to confuse posters due to the hair in several of the angles?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4118576;
    Having gone half way round the world looking for this, it was only when I actually listened to the interview that I got the clues. DUH!!!! I'm pretty sure the interview took place at the Bach Pad (where Ali, Jake etc. stayed). Its kind of disguised, but I think the bed frame gives it away.

Wow! Who knew. lol Sorry for making you search around the world for this picture when it was from the Bach pad all along!!