Page 46 of 894 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146546 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4118359;
    This looks good, but isn't Ashley H about a foot shorter than Brad...heights wouldn't match up. This girl looks fairly tall.
    I thought these were supposed to be Chantelle due to the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118379;
    Me too!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4118380;
    Me too!!
    I was hoping also someone could tell me if they think Chantelle is the one looking at the other girl kissing Brad. I think it may be her watch at the very bottom of the SC. Also when I watched this part of the video in slowmo it looked like her watch. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118381;
    I was hoping also someone could tell me if they think Chantelle is the one looking at the other girl kissing Brad. I think it may be her watch at the very bottom of the SC. Also when I watched this part of the video in slowmo it looked like her watch. Any ideas?

Yeah, I think the little bit of her face that we can see in the video looks like her too. Goodness, she sure is everywhere in the caps!! I bet though in a lot of the caps when we see a dark haired girl, we just assume it to be her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4118383;
    Yeah, I think the little bit of her face that we can see in the video looks like her too. Goodness, she sure is everywhere in the caps!! I bet though in a lot of the caps when we see a dark haired girl, we just assume it to be her.
    True. I am hoping that on a couple of the caps particularly the one in the red bathing suit on the beach is her because I think the body language/connection in that one looks awesome. I also can't decided if it is her in the SC in the men's white shirt is her or possibly the mysterious "Aria" girl. The suspense on a couple of who is who in the caps is big and would help put some pieces together too I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4117545;
    I believe the repelling SC's are taken in Costa Rica.

Awesome find, MD!

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118396;
    I also can't decided if it is her in the SC in the men's white shirt is her
    The men's shirt cap sure does look like her. I agree San, she seems to be everywhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118379;
    Height of woman walking w/ Brad in levis seems to match up with the slapping M&G woman
    Picture18-1.jpg

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4118399;
    Awesome find, MD!

The men's shirt cap sure does look like her. I agree San, she seems to be everywhere lol

Thanks for putting those SCs side by side. I was hoping that one was her too cause again I think the body language in my mind is telling in these in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118401;
    Thanks for putting those SCs side by side. I was hoping that one was her too cause again I think the body language in my mind is telling in these in a good way.
    It does look like Chantelle in the men's t-shirt. She's everywhere! But so was Roberto, and we saw how that turned out.

I just went back to the screencaps from Brad's first season with Jenni and DeAnna to see the way he acted around them....It's interesting to look back at those caps.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4118404;
    It does look like Chantelle in the men's t-shirt. She's everywhere! But so was Roberto, and we saw how that turned out.

I just went back to the screencaps from Brad's first season with Jenni and DeAnna to see the way he acted around them....It's interesting to look back at those caps.
    First bold- If this happened twice in a row, all I can say is: really, really works for me!

Second- What are the differences do you think?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City