Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4175614;

This is what I was talking about. I love his expression. I think it's really sweet, almost like he's talking to someone he's been in a relationship with for awhile. YMMV of course

Thanks for the caps!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Thanks emusha!

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=emusha;4175614;][ [QUOTE]

...A "God bless you" moment.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-01-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

to me these caps seem to say that he really wanted to drive home to chantal that he really doesn't like it when she gives him crap...
    the first cap he shurgs when she says we're in a good place.. and smiles to tease her cos he's being kind also...
    then he tells her how he feels about her (Again to be kind and considerate) then mentions that she gotta stop giving him so much crap...
    she says i'm soorry and he goes back to it "no? no deal?"
    she laughs and brush it off as 'it's cos i like u' and he gives that smile then looks down in the last cap and says "well u know how i feel"
    i didn't get the sense he liked how it went - he would have liked her to acknowledge it and say k...u got a deal cos he doesn't like it
    now this doesn't say there's a problem with their connection etc. it shows how honestly they can talk but then again it didn't seem like chantal was quite understanding what he was telling her...

and you're welcome
    Team Alibeartito

Just Screencap for screencap in total (Brad/ Chantal, Brad/Emily, Brad/Shawntal ) IMO there is little to suggest a stronger connection than Brad/chantal. In other words sift through the caps - isolate each couple and review the shown "cap connection" (hugs, kisses etc. for each couple. Producer driven or not the bell ringer is B/C. Now look at the conversatoins we are party to. IMO Without deep interpretation B/C seems to have the edge but B/E are very close and B/S third

Ok once we alllow our own bias and experience to influence our opinions of these same things we may end up with a different result. We all have different perspectives on each one and unless you are a personal friend - when all is said and done....it still means nothing to anyone but Brad and ? and we have all wasted our time on them.
    I really don't care who he picks and I am in very unfamiliar territory because I usually have at least a rooting interest but (from the edit) Chantal seems too needy to me, Emily seems to be edging toward ready but maybe not there yet and Shantell isn't giving up the family business to move to Texas. So while I will watch - I really see no chance of a long term future for any of them. As I said, it is unchartered turf for me this season because I usually have a rooting interest despite knowing the statistics for success. This season I have no rooting interest and see little chance for success.....Hopefully I am wrong
    Last edited by nuts2uiam; 02-01-2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: spelling
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

[QUOTE=richmondrose;4175627;][QUOTE=emusha;4175614;][

...A "God bless you" moment.
    He most feel very confortable with her to say something like that! It seems he wanted to be serious but he couldn't help himself from laughing.

Their crap flows both ways
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

[QUOTE=yiglia;4175658;][QUOTE=richmondrose;4175627;]
    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4175614;
    [

He most feel very confortable with her to say something like that! It seems he wanted to be serious but he couldn't help himself from laughing.
    It's like when Chantal made the comment about him being man enough, then started teasing him about what he said. He laughed then to and made the comment, see that's what I love about you. I try to be tough and you just won't let me.

I agree with Capegal. The crap flows both ways.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4175607;
    We go through this every single season, though! Every single time the lead says something to the F2 that makes it seem they are the F1. From Meredith's "I'd be honored to receive a ring" to Andy's ridiculous "I love you" to any number of other instances...it's part of the show. It's part of the story. I don't put any weight in any of these declarations, even the ones necessarily made to the F1 during the show. I place weight on the nonverbal cues I get while watching the couple. The looks they share, the way they behave around each other, etc. I've been wrong before, but I find I would tear my hear out in frustration if I truly *believed* every single word out of the Bachelor's mouth!
    I have said this many times, that I don't get caught up with everything that is said and done because that's the nature of the show, the lead has to go through the motion for the sake of the show. What I watch for is the real connection and the key is Watch. I have watched him carefully with Emily and I have him carefully with Chantal. When he is with Chantal, he's not close up on her, when they are it's because she moves in. He hasn't initial a kiss with her it's her that is doing, sure he says come to me because he knows what she wants. On there 1-1 date he was sitting with his hands to his side, folded or above his head, he wasn't looking at her most of the time. He uses his words carefully with her. He just doesn't look thrilled when he's with her. He looks down and around. When he's with Emily, sure there not always up on each other, but it's the manner of the way he looks at her, he very serious with her. There kiss on that 1-1 date was tender and full of emotions. That strut he did after giving her that special rose and then he threw his hand out toward her, as to everyone look. Most important, the things he says to her and about her, he has a serious look on his face. He keep taking care of her. Like I say all the time, I watch to see who the lead is into and then I root for that. I don't pick a favorite and try to make it fit. I truly see the connection with Emily. After watching for so long, I know to look out for tricks.

Once again, I can't figure out where all of their limbs are!
    Where's Chantal's left leg? Is it tucked under her somehow?
    Attached Images Attached Images