Page 44 of 894 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118222;
    According to Facebook a girl from Madawaska, Maine had a HTD.
    Name is Ashley Hebert and her HTD was filmed today. I'm guessing she was the last HTD before the RC.

The above are quotes from Cupcakes a while ago. Maybe she can expound.
    So I keep going back to the airport snapshot and ask "where is Ashley"....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4118226;
    So I keep going back to the airport snapshot and ask "where is Ashley"....
    I have wondered and I think someone else has brought it up that there is a girl or a girl's leg rather that is next to who I think is Chantelle (pink dress). Could this be one of the six and one of the other girls on the other side are not one of the six?

Also, I've been wondering on this SC of Brad kissing the blonde with another girl sitting next to them. Is this Chantelle? It looks in the slowmow preview that Dreamers posted on Jokers that the girl has dark hair and has either Chantelle's watch or a silver bracelet on. Could this be the prelude to the part where she is crying about him kissing other girls when he has feelings for someone. Sorry, I'm trying to figure out as much about Chantelle cause I still think she might be our F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118232;
    I have wondered and I think someone else has brought it up that there is a girl or a girl's leg rather that is next to who I think is Chantelle (pink dress). Could this be one of the six and one of the other girls on the other side are not one of the six?

Also, I've been wondering on this SC of Brad kissing the blonde with another girl sitting next to them. Is this Chantelle? It looks in the slowmow preview that Dreamers posted on Jokers that the girl has dark hair and has either Chantelle's watch or a silver bracelet on. Could this be the prelude to the part where she is crying about him kissing other girls when he has feelings for someone. Sorry, I'm trying to figure out as much about Chantelle cause I still think she might be our F1.

I am with ya on that one......if not F1 I think she is diffenently in the F2....my only thought is that a F1 hasn't been highlighted so much before....I remember Roberto being highlighted more then Chris is the long preview so maybe it could be....I wish we knew more about her.....

FORT Fogey

Also in the airport snapshot if the Ashley H is next to Chantel in pink...then the other ??? Chantel girl is either the small girl jumping off cliff or the brunette in the gray tank top and neither one of those girls could be the helicopter/rock scene girl by looking at their hair.....

It also appears that the girl next to Chantal has on wedge heels that look pretty high, so it could be Ashley and she looks taller than she is.

Mr. Write, you are so close! I agree that this date is in South Africa and where Brad and Brunette Girl are sitting is probably the "picnic stop" of the helicopter date. I have pored over area photos and I can't find an exact match but I think you are on perfect track. I have found similar terrain at Table Mountain, Cape Town but your SC's match up better. In Brad's date SC, there is a winding river in the right back ground from the rocky over look. I wonder if they are sitting near a water fall -- if we could just find that river.

So this date appears to be in SA and we need to figure out who the brunette is to determine the F2/3 . . . I am thinking it is Michelle M.

(Snipped to save space below)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4118043;
    I still don't know where this is (darn it!!)

BUT ....

I think it certainly could be in S. Africa. I say that because, it's possible that Brad's clothing matches the S. Africa Helicopter ride and also because I think the terrain, vegetation (including pine forests) and geology could match. Take a look at these (all relatively close to area where the helicopter was flying)

There is a rival company that does several standard tours through the canyons and waterfalls in the area. One option involves landing and having a picnic:

I don't think any of this is proof, but it's starting to feel right to me.

Who knows if this will be of any help down the road (and yes, I need my head examined )

BRAD'S WARDROBE:
    Dark suit, white shirt, dark tie w/red in it - M & G
    Dark suit, purple shirt, purple/tan striped tie - 2nd RC?
    Blue oxford shirt & dark blue jeans - Vineyard date w/ Emily
    Tux - Cinderella date w/Jackie
    Dark suit, purple shirt, black tie - Calamigos Ranch w/Ashley
    Brown/black pullover sweater w/jeans - fire scene, movie set
    Black silk shirt - kissing scene, movie set
    Racing driver suit - Vegas
    Grey vest & blue checked shirt - Vegas
    Dark suit, white shirt, purple tie - Aria/Vegas
    Grey tshirt & maroon pants - Costa Rica bedroom w/Chantall?
    Rapelling clothes - Costa Rica
    Navy quilted vest w/turquoise print shirt & jeans - Africa by rocks
    Grey linen shirt, safari hat, jeans - Africa by water
    Blue oxford shirt & khaki pants - Africa helicopter
    Plus -
    Assorted swim trunks Costa Rica, Anguilla
    Blue plaid shirt ?
    Royal blue shirt & jeans - in ocean w/ Emily
    Beige sweater shirt - w/Chantall
    Maroon V-neck t-shirt - interview
    Blue shirt w/striped tie w/Michelle
    Navy sweater or bathrobe talking w/ Michelle

WOW barbell ! That was a lot of work! Awesome

If RS is correct on the names for the final four, Michelle doesn't fit. Confirmed, sort of, is Emily, Chantel, Ashley H, and one other girl of the same name .... misinformation?

Also, before we get too confirmed in our opinions, remember that MF is on a misinformation campaign, which probably includes both interviews and videos.

When do the interviews start? Anyone?
    Last edited by jelle; 12-01-2010 at 08:18 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4118248;
    Mr. Write, you are so close! I agree that this date is in South Africa and where Brad and Brunette Girl are sitting is probably the "picnic stop" of the helicopter date. I have pored over area photos and I can't find an exact match but I think you are on perfect track. I have found similar terrain at Table Mountain, Cape Town but your SC's match up better. In Brad's date SC, there is a winding river in the right back ground from the rocky over look. I wonder if they are sitting near a water fall -- if we could just find that river.

So this date appears to be in SA and we need to figure out who the brunette is to determine the F2/3 . . . I am thinking it is Michelle M.

(Snipped to save space below)
    I'm with ya'll. I think this is in Africa too. And that his blue shirt in the helicopter matches to the blue shirt he's wearing sitting with that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4118274;
    I'm with ya'll. I think this is in Africa too. And that his blue shirt in the helicopter matches to the blue shirt he's wearing sitting with that girl.
    But who is "that girl"
    Of the F6 in the airport photo, there was only one light brunette who was Michelle right? Ashley's hair is streaked blonde, Emily is a blonde and Chantelle is dark brunette.