Page 43 of 894 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118167;

Does anyone know if this is Chantelle? I can't tell because of the curls in the hair if those are here distinctive layers. The color seems to match.
    He seems to be really into whoever this is body language wise. His face moves with hers the whole time. Is this Costa Rica or ?
    I think this was identified as Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla by Mr. Write awhile back so this is one of the final 6 girls.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118167;

Does anyone know if this is Chantelle? I can't tell because of the curls in the hair if those are here distinctive layers. The color seems to match.
    He seems to be really into whoever this is body language wise. His face moves with hers the whole time. Is this Costa Rica or ?
    this is the one, the last one standing, the body language speaks loud
    "Love Never Fails"

A lot has been said about Brad's body language in certain pictures, which got me to thinking....
    Does anyone remember how Brad was in his last season? Could we tell by his body language who he was going to "choose"? Certain bachelors are very impassive and you can't really tell which way they're leaning, but what about Brad?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118010;
    As far as I know we don't know that she had a HTD. I don't know that is here in the suspected South Africa picture sitting with Brad. I think that could as easily be Ashley H's hair who we know had a HTD. So I don't think it is conclusive that Michelle is in the F4/F3 spots. I thought that the rapelling pic was in Costa Rica. Could this sitting picture also be Costa Rica? Do they have that type of foliage there?
    sgjsnow....how do we have confirmation that Ashley H had a HTD...what if the ???? girl is from Maine.....I haven't seen a picture that confirms her in the F6.....in the snapshot picture I am not convinced that Ashley H is their. She is only 5' 2" and very small and I don't see her.....the only girls that I am convinced is there in that airport picture is Michelle, Emily and Chantelle....I think there is a very small girl which looks like the small girl jumping off the cliff, which I don't think is Ashley H.....the one girl right of Michelle that was labeled as Ashley H is too tall to be her.....so I keep going back and looking to see what I am missing....

If this was the photoshoot on the Casuarina in Rendevous Bay, I think there would be more than one girl on the boat. The tiny girl on the cliff jumping doesn't look like the girl on the beach. I agree they are at the same time because of the location and the boat, but perhaps one was SQT.

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4118216;
    If this was the photoshoot on the Casuarina in Rendevous Bay, I think there would be more than one girl on the boat. The tiny girl on the cliff jumping doesn't look like the girl on the beach. I agree they are at the same time because of the location and the boat, but perhaps one was SQT.
    That would make sense...with 6 girls still left, there would have to be a group date at this stop with either 3 or 4 of the ladies (like the Turkey wrestling date in Ali's season )

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4118209;
    this is the one, the last one standing, the body language speaks loud
    I thought the same thing about this photo....either it is Chantel/the slapping girl or the ???? girl........If it is the slapping Chantel, then I can see the who story playing out....

Slapping to romancing......How does Brad turn her around to show her that he is a changed man and ready for a committment.....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4118215;
    sgjsnow....how do we have confirmation that Ashley H had a HTD...what if the ???? girl is from Maine.....I haven't seen a picture that confirms her in the F6.....in the snapshot picture I am not convinced that Ashley H is their. She is only 5' 2" and very small and I don't see her.....the only girls that I am convinced is there in that airport picture is Michelle, Emily and Chantelle....I think there is a very small girl which looks like the small girl jumping off the cliff, which I don't think is Ashley H.....the one girl right of Michelle that was labeled as Ashley H is too tall to be her.....so I keep going back and looking to see what I am missing....
    According to Facebook a girl from Madawaska, Maine had a HTD.
    Name is Ashley Hebert and her HTD was filmed today. I'm guessing she was the last HTD before the RC.

The above are quotes from Cupcakes a while ago. Maybe she can expound.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4118218;
    That would make sense...with 6 girls still left, there would have to be a group date at this stop with either 3 or 4 of the ladies (like the Turkey wrestling date in Ali's season )
    We also have a SC of brunette (??Chantel) that was sluethed to be same place where she is in a white shirt on a balcony...maybe this picture (red swimsuit) and the balcony SC is the 1:1 date and then he has another 1:1 date repelling leaving 4 girls for a group date on the yacht boat and jumping off cliff SQT...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4118220;
    I thought the same thing about this photo....either it is Chantel/the slapping girl or the ???? girl........If it is the slapping Chantel, then I can see the who story playing out....

Slapping to romancing......How does Brad turn her around to show her that he is a changed man and ready for a committment.....
    Ah, you may be onto the storyline for Chantelle and the season.