Page 41 of 894 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141541 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 8939

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

  1. #401
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4118006;
    I have to say I disagree.... Because didn't someone say Ashley had a HTD? And Emily had one... So how is there 5 in the final 4? You named 4(michelle, Chantel, Emily & Ashley... So the other Chantel makes 5) unless I'm missing something completely(which is likely, it feels like a monday to me). Did we know if Michelle had a HTD? Again I'm a little out of it today so I could be missunderstanding what you are saying...

    Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118010;
    As far as I know we don't know that she had a HTD. I don't know that is here in the suspected South Africa picture sitting with Brad. I think that could as easily be Ashley H's hair who we know had a HTD. So I don't think it is conclusive that Michelle is in the F4/F3 spots. I thought that the rapelling pic was in Costa Rica. Could this sitting picture also be Costa Rica? Do they have that type of foliage there?
    Costa Rica is a rain forest fauna - so no - I don't think the sitting SC is there - still running with it being in Maine........
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-01-2010 at 05:49 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  2. #402
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    265

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    I still don't know where this is (darn it!!)



    BUT ....

    I think it certainly could be in S. Africa. I say that because, it's possible that Brad's clothing matches the S. Africa Helicopter ride and also because I think the terrain, vegetation (including pine forests) and geology could match. Take a look at these (all relatively close to area where the helicopter was flying)



    There is a rival company that does several standard tours through the canyons and waterfalls in the area. One option involves landing and having a picnic:


    I don't think any of this is proof, but it's starting to feel right to me.

  3. #403
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Great job Mr. Write. I saw the bottom most picture yesterday but couldn't find anything else to go with it. You amaze me!

  4. #404
    FORT Fogey Cerese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Thank you all for helping me with the Ashley H identification !

  5. #405
    :) EntertainAngels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    100

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4117901;
    We need someone to find out if Michelle actually did have a hometown date or even where she would have had a HTD.....the poster (EntertainAngels) only posted that in fact Emily made it to F4, I don't know if that poster even knows if she made it pass HTD, the same with Ashley H......
    The poster knows better than to say anything that isn't already out there. (RS posted about Emily's HTD long before I said she made the final 4.)

  6. #406
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4118043;
    I still don't know where this is (darn it!!)



    BUT ....

    I think it certainly could be in S. Africa. I say that because, it's possible that Brad's clothing matches the S. Africa Helicopter ride and also because I think the terrain, vegetation (including pine forests) and geology could match. Take a look at these (all relatively close to area where the helicopter was flying)



    There is a rival company that does several standard tours through the canyons and waterfalls in the area. One option involves landing and having a picnic:


    I don't think any of this is proof, but it's starting to feel right to me.
    Mr Write - can you identify where the above pics are from - what area?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #407
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    146

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4117862;
    Great anders! I think in the cap of her talking her hair looks lighter than the repelling cap, but I think her hair during the ferris wheel date looks dark enough to be the repelling cap if that makes sense. I think it is possible that it is her in the repelling cap. I do think she looks so different is so many of her preseason pics and the caps. Maybe she just has a chameleon look where she just doesn't always look exactly the same - not just hair color but even her face looks different in different pics.
    I don't think they are the same girl. Maybe those are stamps from a group date or something on their wrists. I just saw the long preview and it caps it for me--their faces are shaped differently.

  8. #408
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4117960;
    Sanlee, t
    I have actually been wondering if this SC goes with the above SC - and Brad has taken the vest off.



    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #409
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4118117;
    I have actually been wondering if this SC goes with the above SC - and Brad has taken the vest off.




    Brad's pants in the Heli are khaki (if we're assuming the heli pic goes with the sitting pic)
    Also, in the moving video of them walking, the girl's hair shows up as dark brown, sorta like Chantelle's

    Last edited by Ryvetted; 12-01-2010 at 06:43 PM.

  10. #410
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    JMHO - but the sitting SC - it appears that Brad has more of a sweater type of shirt on - and in the heli one - he has a button down type of shirt - not convinced at all they the heli/sitting are at the same time - same gal... JMHO tho

    Either that - or my new glasses are just plain funky LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.