Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4171088;
    Quite a long time ago, MiniDiva identified these scs as rappelling and canyoning in Costa Rica, near Arenal

Others have suggested that this sc represents traveling to that date:

I think these images from "Pure Trek," a company that organizes canyoning trips in Costa Rica, supports that idea (obviously there are slight differences in the canopy)

I wonder if they used the trailer!!!! Now wouldn't that make you feel special!!! lol

LOLLL thanks for the laugh!

Did we identify it was ashleyH or shawtel in the first 2 pics? The color looks too light to be chantal and too dark to be emily. In fact It could very be michelle's color or lisa

Thanks for tying up that loose end, Mr. Write!
    I hope they put Michelle in the back trailer.

P.S. Speaking of Michelle.....Shelby, it looks like her to me in the first 2 sc's rappelling down with Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4171187;

P.S. Speaking of Michelle.....Shelby, it looks like her to me in the first 2 sc's rappelling down with Brad.
    Wow to me it looks like Michelle too & remember someone compare that hug with Brad once they came off the building... It sure doesn't look like ASHLEY hair to me..

Snakes no way would you get me near there.. NO WAY.. lol
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4171188;
    Wow to me it looks like Michelle too & remember someone compare that hug with Brad once they came off the building... It sure doesn't look like ASHLEY hair to me..

Snakes no way would you get me near there.. NO WAY.. lol

Yeah, more like Michelle hair for sure! Here's a comparison of their rappelling 1:1 date:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4171187;

This date has me confused. From the sc's, it appears that he and Michelle are rappelling, and Brad and Shawntell on a water slide.

Did Brad do some form of different activity with each girl on the date? And why have Michelle do another rapelling?

So 2 underwater dates with Chantal, and 2 rapelling dates with Michelle. Odd. Are they going to have another car racing date for Emily

I love Brad, but I am not loving the forced fear factor this season. It's getting old already, and we have a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4171203;
    This date has me confused. From the sc's, it appears that he and Michelle are rappelling, and Brad and Shawntell on a water slide.

Did Brad do some form of different activity with each girl on the date? And why have Michelle do another rapelling?

So 2 underwater dates with Chantal, and 2 rapelling dates with Michelle. Odd. Are they going to have another car racing date for Emily

I love Brad, but I am not loving the forced fear factor this season. It's getting old already, and we have a long way to go.
    I know, alot of duplicate activities! Shawtel and Brad on the waterslide is the after party at the Spring Hotel with the other girls on that date.

More Michelle and Ashley hair:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4171208;

Do you have a sc of the back of Michelle's head during her 1-1 with the helmut on, to see how long her ponytail is?

This could be Ashley, the hair doesn't look like it has enough shine to it to be Michelle. Could be lighting though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4171208;

but ashley is very petite... does not fit the pics... more michelle's

Bet2Win, these sc's are from the afterparty on the Group Date (Rappelling) with Shawtel, Ashely H., Emily, Jackie, Britt and Michelle (Costa Rica Springs Resort)