Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4170498;
    I dunno. Maybe to see how long it would take for her to burn herself toasting a marshmallow on a metal dinner fork over a gas range?
    Now I like your sense of humor!!!

[edit]

Mr. Write, you may have ruined everything. Seriously though, superior cap sleuthing. Reminiscent of the old days. And yes, that was definitive.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-30-2011 at 09:17 AM.

Hey Ryvetted! What video did you get this cap from? You can PM if you want! TIA!

Love mr. Writes pics. I admit it took me a while to "see" the 2 people here.
    Is it only me or does anyone else see what looks like a stuffed animal here on the right side of Brad as we look at him? I see the mouth and the eye and the ear - almost looks like the head of a turtle being held in a burping the baby position. I really need to lay off the bubbly although after further review I did finally see the 2 people.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4170212;
    I really think, Mr. Write--you stuck a fork in it!
    for the second time
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4170161;
    I apologize in advance for the length of this post and fully understand if nobody has the stamina or interest to get through it all.

A couple of days ago, when I didn’t have access to my photobucket account, there was some discussion about the location represented by the screen cap below and whether Brad and Chantal were wearing wetsuits. About two weeks before that, I think, I posted that I thought the location was off Dyer Island near Gansbaai, Cape Town, South Africa, and that in the sc Brad and Chantal had just finished diving with white sharks.

[edited for space]
    well done

here is the pic highlighted

just wanted to add on top of your comments that the bar does not fit the boat in catalina at all.

Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-30-2011 at 09:21 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4170835;
    well done

here is the pic highlighted

just wanted to add on top of your comments that the bar does not fit the boat in catalina at all.

Thanks Shelby. I don't want to interrupt the fashion discussion, but I will add that, in your highlighted version of the sc, it looks as if Chantal might be in a drysuit rather than a wetsuit. Look at the wrist seals.

Here are some drysuits:

I guess, one more comment on this before we get back other matters, Brad and Chantal are not diving. The cage is at the surface, Brad at least has a weight belt over his shoulder so that he can get underwater, and they are holding their breath and dipping below the surface. The sharks are drawn in with bait. It's quite controlled.

Mr. Write, utterly impressive. Thank you!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4170973;
    Thanks Shelby. I don't want to interrupt the fashion discussion, but I will add that, in your highlighted version of the sc, it looks as if Chantal might be in a drysuit rather than a wetsuit. Look at the wrist seals.

Here are some drysuits:

I guess, one more comment on this before we get back other matters, Brad and Chantal are not diving. The cage is at the surface, Brad at least has a weight belt over his shoulder so that he can get underwater, and they are holding their breath and dipping below the surface. The sharks are drawn in with bait. It's quite controlled.
    you're welcome

I think a drysuit would not stick around the body like a wetsuit.

I am sure this is very controlled but what a rush of adrenaline there! My gosh! What a memory to keep and share afterwards. Something that you will never do again I think. Once in a lifetime.

Thank you Mr White for your analysis. I hope we will have more promos about the last 4 episodes so we will enjoy your analysis!

FORT Fan

Quite a long time ago, MiniDiva identified these scs as rappelling and canyoning in Costa Rica, near Arenal

Others have suggested that this sc represents traveling to that date:

I think these images from "Pure Trek," a company that organizes canyoning trips in Costa Rica, supports that idea (obviously there are slight differences in the canopy)

I wonder if they used the trailer!!!! Now wouldn't that make you feel special!!! lol