Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4169643;
    Joel is 6'4" (because I'm obsessed with him)
    Does anyone know Brad's height?
    on the police statement it was said 194cm I think??? so that would mean 6"3 ????

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4169650;
    on the police statement it was said 194cm I think??? so that would mean 6"3 ????
    *gasp!!! My sources have lied to me!!! hahaha
    Thanks Shelby

Maybe Brad is 6'1??

Out of curiosity, how tall is Chantal?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4169638;
    That was fun last night. Brad was his usual humble self. The whole time I was thinking is Joel standing on a box? Or is Brad standing in a hole? I think Brad is much taller than Joel. Unless it's just camera tricks and they aren't even in the same room.
    You know I was wondering that same thing..Brad look about Chris H height next to Joel..Where are Jakes shoes when he needed them

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;4169666;
    You know I was wondering that same thing..Brad look about Chris H height next to Joel..Where are Jakes shoes when he needed them
    I was just thinking... maybe if Jake had a "criminal record" we could've figured out his height a lot easier... I remember sdl talking about elevator shoes nonstop
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4169671;
    Funny thing is he could say no as neither Emily or Chantel are natural blondes. This doesn't mean anything but just thought I would point it out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4169672;
    Funny thing is he could say no as neither Emily or Chantel are natural blondes. This doesn't mean anything but just thought I would point it out.
    in fact he said: TRIPPED up not tricked up

and yeah..

this interview was done right before week2!

If you notice, he keeps checking and looking at his mentor on his left

but when it talks about family and stuff he looks straight in front of him.... is his brother or someone close with him there???

2 different direction.

He used STUNNING about emily and michelle. He was very serious each time he talked about emily: used VERY VERY VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH (talking about emily's fiancÚ)

He said at the end because obviously billy has a crush on emily and kept asking questions about emily (LOL) that emily was a GOOD GIRL

mmmm not the words I would use to the girl I am in love with uh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4169672;
    I may be wrong but I think most of the guys watching are pretty into Emily. I know my son said "WOAH" when they scanned her the first time. Sorry, I was referring to Billy constantly asking about Emily. The picture and caps don't show up in my response so I thought I would explain the comment.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4169705;
    I may be wrong but I think most of the guys watching are pretty into Emily. I know my son said "WOAH" when they scanned her the first time. Sorry, I was referring to Billy constantly asking about Emily. The picture and caps don't show up in my response so I thought I would explain the comment.
    I agree she is stunning and michelle was also stunning the night of the M&G, her dress was WOW

Just a note here: Billy did not talk about chantal only because beside the slap we did not see chantal much.

This interview was aired just before week2 episode.

Chantal was pretty at the M&G but nothink like emily or michelle I have to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4169705;
    Got you on the picture it has what Brad and Billy Bush were saying at that point of the interview which was

Billy: Is she Blond
    Brad: Is she or isn't she? That is a great question! I tell you what, this is my second time around and I have been trained well. I do not think I can be tripped up. (My addition, with the exception possibly being Jay Leno )

Billy obviously liked Emily and I was just laughing as we know the F2, neither are natrual blondes.

ETA: Just as an FYI this interview took place after week 1.