Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4168529;
    Has been discussed ad nauseam. Conclusion is split between Emily or Dillon, his sil
    My personal opinion is SIL. He said he cried once during filming, his brothers tease him about, therefore they must have been there to see it. I don't know that he would have told them about it on his own. So to me this is during family time after the MTP's, he's overwhelmed regardless of what decision he makes. He breaks down. SIL hugs him to comfort him. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4168529;
    Has been discussed ad nauseam. Conclusion is split between Emily or Dillon, his sil
    I've come to the conclusion that this scene, if it airs, will be the one surprise we will have all season. I'm hoping it's neither Emily nor Dillon!
    This isnt the Sound of freaking Music were watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4168523;
    Are we sure the hugging the blond scene is Emily or SA. Hair color is right, but I am not sure about the style. Also he is definitely not in the same shirt/suit as the FRC. Could it be LCD after a tearful discussion (maybe dealing with an issue, making tough admission etc) or could it be Britt when he tells her she isn't getting a rose before the HTD? I am not sure at all. Any of our great SC sleuths out there, please advise. TIA.
    Im not concerned with whether or not its Emily only that we know that this cap is not a good-bye prior to the FRC (like Ali letting Chris go) the caps prove (in my mind) that 2 people show up for the FRC and he lets one go as the Brad watching the limo leave shots prove.

There's been tons of discussion as to Emily leaving before the FRC - and I believe these caps put together this way prove my theory.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4168542;
    I’m not concerned with whether or not it’s Emily – only that we know that this cap is not a good-bye prior to the FRC (like Ali letting Chris go)– the caps prove (in my mind) that 2 people show up for the FRC and he lets one go – as the Brad watching the limo leave shots prove.

There's been tons of discussion as to Emily leaving before the FRC - and I believe these caps put together this way prove my theory.
    I agree...I think this will be a "traditional" FRC in where 2 people show up and one goes home. Especially since we have had "wompy" FRC the last few seasons.
    • Jason/Melissa(Molly) - YES a traditional FRC..however the switcheraoo after
    • Jillian/Ed (Reid coming back into the mix)
    • Ali/Roberto- Chris going home BEFORE the FRC

Since last time around Brad had a NO ONE FRC I just see an "old school" FRC..

- just like CH told us - this will be an 'old school' season of the bach.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by beader;4168528;
    Post #569 in SC Discussion Only--shopping with Swawntel--isn't he wearing the checked shirt he had on last night on Leno?
    I noticed it too and thought perhaps we have an copycat shirt issue with the guys. May be similar but larger/smaller check. Recall Jake and the turtleneck?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4167399;
    IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/rdyvette/Brad%20Womack%202/ba2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;4168535;
    My personal opinion is SIL. He said he cried once during filming, his brothers tease him about, therefore they must have been there to see it. I don't know that he would have told them about it on his own. So to me this is during family time after the MTP's, he's overwhelmed regardless of what decision he makes. He breaks down. SIL hugs him to comfort him. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
    I think you are right on point! I think it happens sometime while in Austin for sure!

If it was SIL - it would be during MTPs which will take place in South Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4168613;
    If it was SIL - it would be during MTPs which will take place in South Africa.
    Agreed.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

OT:

Somebody LOVES green... reminds me of Ali in yellow nonstop

TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR