FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4167438;
    Please check the bars and tell me what you think

1st pic brad seems to be sitten

and finally a close up of chantal

NOTE: it is not emily but britt. my bad here

so nobody wants to comment on this?

Everyone remains in their position? Some still think it is the same date?

I do not think that because chantal.s hair look wet or dried naturally proove that the champagne pic is the same day. If you go under water no matter what you will look that way.

the bars look totally different to me! The boat with the helmet are very close to the sea level which is not the case when they have champagne.

The suit seems alike but most of the time the swimm suit are alike pretty much everywhere unless I miss the last fashion show where they added some glitters or feathers on top of them hon

Quote Originally Posted by snowyglow12;4168203;
    Looks like Brad may have just gotten his teeth cleaned.....LOL
    Inthe top photo CH looks as if he is about to "bust a gut laughing"..He has been known to be a "Practical joker" especially during RC and such...

IMO the key screencaps to analyze for this season (since there is really nothing much else to sleuth) is the SCs for the Hugging girls and the ones were Emily and Brad are sitting with him turned away from her and she puts a hand on this shoulder.

Are they from the same scene ? These remind me so much of Ali / Chris last year where Ali goes to tell Chris that he is not the one and spares him the FRC.

I believe exactly the same thing is going on this season too.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

We have SC evidence of a limo leaving the site of the FRC - this is 100% evidence that there are two people at the FRC.

Matches FRC suit

Does not match what he’s wearing when he’s hugging blonde.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4168361;
    We have SC evidence of a limo leaving the site of the FRC - this is 100% evidence that there are two people at the FRC.

I still think its possible that, that could be Brad being dropped off. And the producers said, stand there and watch it drive away. I am not saying I have a set feeling either way, just that it is plausible.

I know someone did a sc analysis of the limos.....however in the second pic his body is covering where the 3 slits/vents are on the side of the limo, if you watch it pull away in the pic below it, it appears to may there may be 3 sets of vents on the limo.

ALSO...have we discussed the length of the shadows in the sc where the limo os driving away???? It does appear to be late afternoon. thoughts????

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4168372;
    I still think its possible that, that could be Brad being dropped off. And the producers said, stand there and watch it drive away. I am not saying I have a set feeling either way, just that it is plausible.

I know someone did a sc analysis of the limos.....however in the second pic his body is covering where the 3 slits/vents are on the side of the limo, if you watch it pull away in the pic below it, it appears to may there may be 3 sets of vents on the limo.

ALSO...have we discussed the length of the shadows in the sc where the limo os driving away???? It does appear to be late afternoon. thoughts????

Just looking at the way he's shutting the door doesn't look like someone getting out of it and shutting it - I know when I shut a door, I've already got my hand on the upper portion of the door as I'm exiting - the way we see him doing it would only be if he didn't shut it tight enough and had to open and re-shut. I suppose it's possible - but too far-fetched in my book.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

this is LCD with Chantal - I assume? The boobs don't look big enough

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4168387;
    No this is the Sports illustrated Bikini Photo Shoot in Anguilla.

ETA: But Yes that is Chantel.

They say its at the photo shoot..wonder why that little dingy is there in the back ground..Makes me wonder if it is..

that's the group date photo shoot in Anguilla with Ashley and Michelle from whatconclusion I've seen here..

ETA: It looks like a similar Alberto moment to me though so who knows! Also now that I really look at that her hair doesn't look like it is done for a photo shoot.. hmmm