Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;4167956;
    Yeah, who did those face blurs anyways??? I noted on that pic though the fingernails of the gal. Thats definetely chantal. The color is identical to what she puts on her fingers in the video she made.
    Are you talking about the swirly people?? If so that is not Chantal lol
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4167335;
    Who says they are in wet suits. I do not understand, seems you are negating something I did not say or imagine. some disconnect since your response is based on wet suits! Okay, from the montage of scs I posted. I have said throughout that I do not believe they are in wet suits for the champagne sunset picture. Well maybe it was on another montage which you did not see. posted below.

I think the reason Chantal's jacket has a puff on the back of it is because her right hand is behind her body as she is being helped onto the boat by that guy. This would make her shoulder blade pull towards her spine & roll her shoulder backwards causing the jacket to 'puff up.' As a test, one could put a jacket on and roll your shoulders back. Most jackets will puff up in the upper back region. As seen in the sunset pic, Chantal's shoulders aren't rolled back, her shoulder blades aren't being pulled towards her spine so there should be no puff.

I don't know if I explained this as well as I wanted to. But hopefully everyone gets what I'm trying to explain.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4167949;
    Yes indeed! the hoods and shapes are very similar

But those blurring circles to hide those people's faces scares the bageezus out of me!!! lol (notice I didn't include them in my post)
    Yikes! They remind me of that movie where they made the US version of a Japanese horror movie where Naomi Watts had to keep making copies of the VCR tape. That movie was chock full of freaky scary stuff and it still gives me nightmares.

Between that and the 2 little loch ness monsters in this cap, I'm ready to be done with it! I can't wait to see what this really is, background weirdness and all!

ETA: The movie was The Ring. Still creeps me out.
    Last edited by jcw2; 01-28-2011 at 12:16 AM. Reason: added movie reference

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4167960;
    Just FYI.. Top left pic ( hood puff)... What appears to be a hood is the back of his wet siut unzipped and flapping open on Catalina

And the thing they are on is a floating platorm not far off the beach on Catalina
    I agree with the above but why is she wearing what appears to be her leather jacket in SA.

ETA what hotel do they stay at in Catalina?
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4168000;
    I agree with the above but why is she wearing what appears to be her leather jacket in SA.
    That is a wet suit.

FORT Regular

I'm pretty sure she's just got her wetsuit unzipped and that's why it's not fitting as closely as Brad's is.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;4168005;
    I'm pretty sure she's just got her wetsuit unzipped and that's why it's not fitting as closely as Brad's is.
    I think so too

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;4168005;
    If it were unzipped it would have a bulge like Brads, no? The profile is quite similar to her leather jacket which is cinched at the waist. I'm not convinced she is wearing a wet suit.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

ETA what hotel do they stay at in Catalina?
    Pavillion Hotel.

Anyone else get the feeling that this sunset toast SC is never going to be shown? It always seems like the SC's that cause the most discussion never make it on the show.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~