Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

I think Brad got the most emotional girls ever, on any season. Has any Bachelor had as many a slew of problems to deal with? I gotta hand it to him for how he's handled it so far, he couldn't have handled it any better if you ask me!

I don't have a cap for it, but I have to say my absolute favorite Bremily (LOL!) moment so far came when she was telling him about Ricky in the barn. Hard as it was for me to watch, the look in his eyes when it sunk it what she was telling him (she never said "the plane crashed" because that is just too tough to say. She said "they flew there and the plane never landed there.”) It took it a second for him to puzzle out what she meant, but once he did, the look in his eye was absolutely beautiful to me. Heartbreaking, yes, but beautiful.

So pretty, and sweet as can be. She's either making Brad a very happy man (nope, JMO, haha!) or she's going to be making 30 men very happy come March!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainAngels;4167595;
    I don't have a cap for it, but I have to say my absolute favorite Bremily (LOL!) moment so far came when she was telling him about Ricky in the barn. Hard as it was for me to watch, the look in his eyes when it sunk it what she was telling him (she never said "the plane crashed" because that is just too tough to say. She said "they flew there and the plane never landed there.”) It took it a second for him to puzzle out what she meant, but once he did, the look in his eye was absolutely beautiful to me. Heartbreaking, yes, but beautiful.
    I wanted to reach into my TV and give her a big hug.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Where did you get the picture Ryvetted?
    This is before he goes on the Leno show. And he looks really cute! Jason and Chad are in the green room with him.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4167578;
    It would seem with Brad that "emotional compassion" is directly related to his "connection" with the woman.

I went back through the screencaps to see Brad's reaction to various emotional scenes. He did not tear up when Ashley H. told him about her dad deserting the family and surely that hit home with Brad. He didn't tear up when Ashley S. told him about the special meaning Seal's song had for and her deceased dad.

There are lots of screencaps of women crying to Brad and at best, he looks like he just wants to escape.
    Maybe the next sound we hear.... if we listen really really closely.... is the sound of someone falling off the therapy wagon! And I'm not just thinking about the guy here!

And about those photos above (weird facial expression), one of you skilled computer crafters could take that and draw in a fish hook. Looks like he might be getting reeled in unexpectedly.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4167606;

This is before he goes on the Leno show. And he looks really cute! Jason and Chad are in the green room with him.
    And they let him go out there mismatched like that?? It's like when CH wore that hideous tie last season and we thought he lost a bet...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainAngels;4167595;
    My favorite Bremily moment is when he takes her in his arms when the kite is finally in the air and she's in front of him and they both are talking quietly and enjoying that peaceful moment. She looks so little with her shoes off and he engulfs her.

"realityismylife" found this picture of Chris Harrison!! hahaha
    Now we know who dressed Brad today!!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4167606;

From twitter by Bachelor Tv