Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4167515;
    What's with the look, Brad? Was this towards the end of the rose ceremony? (I know sometimes they start to get upset about the women they are about to cut.)
    I was wondering that myself. Not the best body language.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4167515;
    What's with the look, Brad? Was this towards the end of the rose ceremony? (I know sometimes they start to get upset about the women they are about to cut.)
    He was not happy the entire RC -- he had the same expression with everyone that night. Chris H. came out at the beginning of the RC and indicated that it was getting tougher for Brad since he was forming bonds with many of the women.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4167528;
    He was not happy the entire RC -- he had the same expression with everyone that night. Chris H. came out at the beginning of the RC and indicated that it was getting tougher for Brad since he was forming bonds with many of the women.
    Maybe when he's hungry, he gets grumpy just like Emily!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4167479;

Maybe Emily's daughter suggested that outfit?

I'm sure Chantal would have plenty to say about this outfit!
    Absolutely not! Ricki has got style!

I actually do like the shirt, but the hanky has got to go! Yuck!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4167414;
    Brad's reaction to Emily telling him "I've met a billion guys that can't handle my life". He looks like he is about to cry and vomit at the same time - he contorts his face even more than this. Can't wait to hear his response but he is probably thinking . . . did you just say a billion?

This is going to be the watershed moment, I think and I think this is where Brad decides he doesn't want to be like all the other guys. Chris H has mentioned in his interview "It puts Brad on the spot, puts Emily on the spot, like you guys are either going to deal with this and go forward, or it's not going to happen and it's over." Since Emily makes it so far, obviously they dealt with it.

Another moment I was struck by was this one - when Emily tells Brad that she honestly and truly wished she'd been on that plane. Same face. So we just have to figure out what it means...

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4167528;
    I think you can insert just about any bach name in here..same old line from CH if you ask me...

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4167496;

He looks a beaver in this cap!
    OK seriously this is Brad's brother right?
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

A beaver with a mismatched pocket hanky! AND not a smooth talker who looks like Pee Wee Herman RUNNNNNNNNNNN FOR YOUR LIFE GIRLS BOTH OF YOU.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy S';4167475;
    Let's not confuse "connection" with emotional compassion. Emily's story is so sad. Even the hardest hearts would tear up. As for instance; I do volunteer work for families that have children with cancer. They are all perfect strangers, yet I connect with them emotionally instantly. I feel deeply for them. How can I not? I meet those children and my heart bleeds. I hear their stories and I want to hug and not let go. It is a human nature. I think Brad is feeling that same human nature and giving Emily the personal space she is creating. That is where they connect. I do see respect too. I am just not seeing great in comfort or ease in each others company. They both seem on guard. Even before the story. I see care. I see interest, I see compassion...just not seeing the rest.
    It would seem with Brad that "emotional compassion" is directly related to his "connection" with the woman.

I went back through the screencaps to see Brad's reaction to various emotional scenes. He did not tear up when Ashley H. told him about her dad deserting the family and surely that hit home with Brad. He didn't tear up when Ashley S. told him about the special meaning Seal's song had for and her deceased dad.

There are lots of screencaps of women crying to Brad and at best, he looks like he just wants to escape.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4167486;
    Hahaha! How come he can look so put together and then all of sudden look like Pee Wee Herman dressed him??
    His stylist was on vacation. That outfit hurts my eyes - plaid shirt with a striped handkerchief.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time