Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4163697;
    I don't know about the pictures.

He holds her hand
    When he took her off to give her the rose
    When he walked back into the room
    When he picked her up for their 1-1 date
    While they were on the date
    For the picnic
    Not sure about SC and I don't know how to make them but I just rewatched the picnic part as I still have it on DVD and Emily's hand was first, I think it may just be how Brad holds hands.

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4163708;
    Not sure about SC and I don't know how to make them but I just rewatched the picnic part as I still have it on DVD and Emily's hand was first, I think it may just be how Brad holds hands.
    Yeah, could be. I really don't know what the holding hands means, but my hand tends to be in front when my boyfriend and I walk and I would say that neither one of us "leads" in the relationship - it is a mutual leading/sharing relationship. It is just more comfortable, because when we change positions, it feels awkward and we tend to switch our hands.:

CC where did you get this one....aren't we supposed be looking out for all things marshmallow??

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4163685;
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4163729;
    CC where did you get this one....aren't we supposed be looking out for all things marshmallow??
    Playing devil's advocate... Is that code for Brad turns into mush around Emily's beauty?
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4163673;
    They have more than chemistry. You don't have to be jumping each other bones, for there to be something there especially something meanful and deep. Jenni and Brad was all over each other and we see how that turned out. I still saw that there was nothing there either. He's not all over Chantal. You can hear the emotions in Brad's voice when he talks about Emily or when he's talking to her. The meanful things he say about or say to her. He chooses words careful when talking to Chantal and the other ladies. The love story is in front of us but it's not with Chantal.
    I heard a LOT of emotion in Brad's voice last night when he said to Chantel (paraphrasing here): "Please, please stop talking & kiss me!' ...also when he said in the voice over he " just wanted to just grab Chantel's hand & run away with her" .... that was very emotional AND passionate to me

Was it just me..... or did anyone else hear it that way??

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan;4163751;
    I heard a LOT of emotion in Brad's voice last night when he said to Chantel (paraphrasing here): "Please, please stop talking & kiss me!' ...also when he said in the voice over he " just wanted to just grab Chantel's hand & run away with her" .... that was very emotional AND passionate to me

You're not alone.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Nope. Wasn't just you!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4163756;
    You're not alone.
    Thanks, Alanna! AND Chaslom4 ... good to know I'm not alone here!!!

FORT Newbie

Agreed.
    Adding on - what about his PI during Chantals date when he says “this is freaking crazy!” about how he wants to run away with her? I wasn’t convinced before, but that PI alone convinced me that she’s F1. Brad always seems a little wooden (didn’t watch his first season, so not sure if that’s just the way he is), but this was the first time it looked like a genuine outburst of emotion to me. The whole PI had a sort of breathless energy, and his expression and tone screamed ‘this just got very real’ to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;4163723;
    Yeah, could be. I really don't know what the holding hands means, but my hand tends to be in front when my boyfriend and I walk and I would say that neither one of us "leads" in the relationship - it is a mutual leading/sharing relationship. It is just more comfortable, because when we change positions, it feels awkward and we tend to switch our hands.:
    I agree! I dont' think it means anything but I just wanted to point that out.