Page 3 of 894 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;4100864;
    Is this a bath tub in behind Brad and not a chest of drawers?

It looks like a marble fireplace to me.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

If all of this is right, then Brad conducted this interview at the Guanamar Hotel, Carrillo Beach, Costa Rica. Its a stunning, although somewhat remote place, on the Pacific Coast (the air strip is something to behold) All a little speculative, but it's my best guess.
    Kudos Mr. Write! Very few hotels have bright blue curtains in Costa Rica or Anguilla and you found it. I have seen different photos of the rooms at this hotel and some do have "blonde" furniture that possibly matches the one behind Brad in the photo. We know from past experience that the rooms are embellished by production and this room could have been staged for filming the interview.

My question is whether Brad and the bachelorettes stayed here? Perhaps just the film/production crew stayed here or this was an interim location. It doesn't seem to be a luxury resort where I would expect The Bachelor to be filmed. Also a tweeter said they were staying at a 5-star hotel in Costa Rica where The Bachelor was being filmed. There are some 5-star resorts about an hour and half drive north of Guanamar Hotel - seems to be a long way but it would be quick by helicopter. It will be interesting to see if all of Brad's interviews take place in Costa Rica because he seems to be pleased with the progress at this point.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4101386;
    It looks like a marble fireplace to me.
    It looks to me like the same bathtub that is in the Spring Resort picture--you can even see that the handles look the same. The flower arrangements are very similar also. The flowers may be in front of and blocking our view of the faucet.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by beader;4105215;
    It looks to me like the same bathtub that is in the Spring Resort picture--you can even see that the handles look the same. The flower arrangements are very similar also. The flowers may be in front of and blocking our view of the faucet.
    I think you and Kendra_k are correct. If you take this picture of The Springs

And then change the drapes so that they are blue (a relatively easy thing to do). And then you sit Brad on a chair of this type and color (from The Springs).

And then you do some very bad photoshopping - you end up with something that looks the the insert in the image below.

All that's left is to move the flowers in front of the faucet and add some candles - I think.

Great job as usual Mr. Write. And we know that they have no quams about bringing in props to throw the sleuthers off or photoshopping one picture on to another scene to try to make us

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4105550;
    Great job as usual Mr. Write. And we know that they have no quams about bringing in props to throw the sleuthers off or photoshopping one picture on to another scene to try to make us
    Great job Mr. Write, Kendra_k and beader! Once you pointed out the fixtures, they are obvious. Even for us slow folk!
    Love the way they try to throw us off with the blue curtains. Looks like The Springs Resort, Costa Rica was a destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4105543;
    I think you and Kendra_k are correct. If you take this picture of The Springs

And then change the drapes so that they are blue (a relatively easy thing to do). And then you sit Brad on a chair of this type and color (from The Springs).

And then you do some very bad photoshopping - you end up with something that looks the the insert in the image below.

All that's left is to move the flowers in front of the faucet and add some candles - I think.
    Aren't those the water faucets on either side of the vase of flowers?

Those are the faucet handles that you can see -- the floral has been placed to obscure the faucet. So, looks like dude is pretty much giving his interview in the bathroom...in front of the ubiquitous blue drapes that some PA drags everywhere this show tapes.

You guys are gooooood.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4105693;
    Aren't those the water faucets on either side of the vase of flowers?
    Yes - the handles for the faucet - I think (I'm pretty sure that's what Kendra_k and beader were suggesting too). The spout is hidden by the flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4105550;
    Awesome job Mr Write!!! Looks like a match for sure IMO.