Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4158870;
    Totally on the same page with you on this one. Never thought it was his SIL, i think it was their first one on one date, why is he so emotional, don't know?????
    It doesn't match their 1:1 does it? I'm now more inclined to think it'd be their HTD...
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4158872;
    It doesn't match their 1:1 does it? I'm now more inclined to think it'd be their HTD...
    could be HTD, trying to match the clothes they were wearing. Now I am confused:
    "Love Never Fails"

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4158865;
    Ok, so something about that says, to me, that it is not his SIL that he's hugging. I don't know about anyone else, but it creeps me out a bit that he would kiss his brother's wife's shoulder while hugging. I don't care how close they are, that's just strange, IMO.
    definitely not he sis in law ... yuck. Also that pic of his brother and wife is from 2006, I'm sure her hair is a lot different now...probably even a different colour too.

By process of elimination, it's either Emily or Brit... and I don't see any way that he'd show that much emotion with Brit, unless he'd just coincidently been given some bad family news while with her - so that's leaves Emily. He's not wearing his FRC clothes, so it's not from then, so probably not a goodbye shot (unless Brad did what Ali did with Chris)... so the crying sc is probably just an emotional moment between them. Who knows, maybe Brad broke down about the whole process, or how he hates how the public despised him. I think he's talked about his brothers teasing him about crying, so it was probably due to him not being able to keep his emotions in check... as I really can't see them teasing him for getting emotional about saying goodbye to a girl, that would be mean on their part. Just another thought to add to the pile
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4158872;
    This has the same feeling for me like it did in Ali's season. Remember the pic of Ali and ???? (CL) crying. We couldn't figure that one out. Come to find out it's Ali letting him go before the FRC.

All of this going back to what CH said about taking Emily all the way to the end blah blah blah.

What if he doesn't take her all the way to the end but lets her go before the FRC.

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4158875;
    could be HTD, trying to match the clothes they were wearing. Now I am confused:
    Do we have any HTD screencapes yet??
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4158877;
    This has the same feeling for me like it did in Ali's season. Remember the pic of Ali and ???? (CL) crying. We couldn't figure that one out. Come to find out it's Ali letting him go before the FRC.

All of this going back to what CH said about taking Emily all the way to the end blah blah blah.

What if he doesn't take her all the way to the end but lets her go before the FRC.

hmmm
    possible, but don't we have a SC of the F2 limo?
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4158882;
    possible, but don't we have a SC of the F2 limo?
    Maybe that limo he's watching drive away in that screencap is the one he just got out of, and he's thinking, 'Wait, take me with you.'

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;4158879;
    Do we have any HTD screencapes yet??
    None with Emily yet, only Chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4158933;
    None with Emily yet, only Chantal.

You outdid yourself with the sc on the Fun thread. I am still laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4158876;
    definitely not he sis in law ... yuck. Also that pic of his brother and wife is from 2006, I'm sure her hair is a lot different now...probably even a different colour too.

By process of elimination, it's either Emily or Brit... and I don't see any way that he'd show that much emotion with Brit, unless he'd just coincidently been given some bad family news while with her - so that's leaves Emily. He's not wearing his FRC clothes, so it's not from then, so probably not a goodbye shot (unless Brad did what Ali did with Chris)... so the crying sc is probably just an emotional moment between them. Who knows, maybe Brad broke down about the whole process, or how he hates how the public despised him. I think he's talked about his brothers teasing him about crying, so it was probably due to him not being able to keep his emotions in check... as I really can't see them teasing him for getting emotional about saying goodbye to a girl, that would be mean on their part. Just another thought to add to the pile
    What are the odds & this maybe way out there but the odds that this is Emily's hometown date & Brad got to meet Ricky her daughter & got quite emotional or he actually met the Hendricks or one member of that family along with Emily's family. Brad may have got quite emotional with all of it.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol