Page 22 of 894 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122522 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4113840;
    I don't think that this is ''slappy gal'' - the hair is much much too dark - so - wonder if it is ''glove girl''...........
    I think this was thought to be slapping girl because this matches her watch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4113852;
    I think this was thought to be slapping girl because this matches her watch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    In addition to the side by side picture that I posted above your post, I do think the watch matches to slapping girl as well.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4113821;

I count 22 girls here. Can someone put names to the ones that are recognizable?
    I think there are 23 girls here. Slapping girl with her green dress coming through is there just hiding behind with someone else's face almost morhping onto her green dress body. I think that is what I'm seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4113850;
    I don't know, I think the hair color matches.. Lol What do you think?
    GADS - the back of that gals head reminds me tooooo much of Deanna - yuk LOL
    Last edited by Capegal; 11-24-2010 at 06:40 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

And - yes - this gal IS all over the previews. Slappy gal - or maybe should be called SLAP HAPPY GAL :grin
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4113863;
    Ok - so this would be the same gal maybe???
    I don't know. I'm curious on other's opinions though cause I can't place this girl. To me her hair seems a little lighter than the brunettes - Jackie, slapping girl, the other one who seems to go on the Las Vegas date maybe (who is she?), not sure. Though I will say the cut seems like slapping girls layers maybe the sun is just making her hair look lighter in this picture? I agree she is everywhere. Not sure what that means yet.
    Last edited by sgjsnow; 11-24-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Ok - so this would be the same gal maybe???
    I dont think this is slap girl she doesnt have the watch on in this cap at least from what I can see LOl but I agree she is all OVER the preview imo she is not the f1 lol

No watch on this gal
    Last edited by Truelovealways; 11-24-2010 at 06:41 PM.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

So far this is what I see.

There's a girl behind the tall brunette in another pic.
    There's a girl in red on the far right that wasn't in the other shot.
    We're missing 6 girls from this photo! Where's Lindsay, Ashely H., Jill R. and Renee? lol

Last edited by Ryvetted; 11-24-2010 at 06:52 PM.

FORT Fan

GADS - the back of that gals head reminds me tooooo much of Deanna - yuk LOL
    That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the picture of her back. Very possibly the Deanna look is a look he's attracted to.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4113840;
    I don't think that this is ''slappy gal'' - the hair is much much too dark - so - wonder if it is ''glove girl''...........
    Someone might have already commented but, this is the "slapping girl" and the girl on the couch that sasy laughing "you are so cute." Look at the watch.....it is also the girl from behind holding hands because the watch...

I am not good at SC....so if someone can get the SC of all the possible slapping girl....(My thought about this girl was Jenni - cute, laughing etc....)
    1 - slapping girl (watch)
    2 - on the couch "you are so cute" (watch)
    3 - SA pic Brad with safari hat with brunette from behind (watch)
    4 - Brad in a down vest brunette in brown top and jeans from behind walking (watch)

other possible SC of slapping girl or watch girl is brunette on the beach in red bikini that Mr Write identified as Auguilla beach, also on the balcony in just a men's white shirt possible same girl 1:1 in Costa Rica....if Mr Write is correct and the safari hat SC is Africa, because of the watch we can say for sure the "slapping girl/watch girl" is in the F3 in Africa (watch)....so now we try to figure out the other two girls....
    What other SC do we have that can be identified as Africa.
    Last edited by 4health; 11-24-2010 at 07:17 PM.