Page 2 of 894 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT fan

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4096240;
    Wow. This is much more than speculation. The white furniture and blue curtains says it all! good job!
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but I don't see white furniture. I see blue furniture. Compare the white shears and the white lampshade. The curtains look about right though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;4100175;
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but I don't see white furniture. I see blue furniture. Compare the white shears and the white lampshade. The curtains look about right though.
    It appears to me that the lighting is making the furniture look blue. It is just too close a match with everything else not to be the same room.

Yes the curtains and sheers are white but they are fabric and reacting to the light in a different way.

Im not sure the room is the same either,

Note how Brad is sitting in a wicker chair and the candles/ornaments with him are missing in other pic also. I also see the curtains as very similar but they are more gathered in the rumoured room than the background of Brad.

However, a blue curtained room is most unusual so it still may be the the room.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;4100327;
    Im not sure the room is the same either,

Note how Brad is sitting in a wicker chair and the candles/ornaments with him are missing in other pic also. I also see the curtains as very similar but they are more gathered in the rumoured room than the background of Brad.

However, a blue curtained room is most unusual so it still may be the the room.

It appears they closed the curtains behind Brad to avoid reflection in the door. This would create a less gathered look. The wicker chair could be from his deck or given to him for this diary talk. OR they could have furnished his deck with some lush wicker furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4100654;
    It appears they closed the curtains behind Brad to avoid reflection in the door. This would create a less gathered look. The wicker chair could be from his deck or given to him for this diary talk. OR they could have furnished his deck with some lush wicker furniture.

I suppose the could be true but the white furniture behind Bad doesnt match the round table, actually, having a good luck the furniture doesnt match the chest of drawers either.

You can see the furniture behind brad has a rounded diagonal edge going down the left side corner (and imagine all of its corners), whereas the rumoured room shot the chest of shows a straight,normal corner on the corners of the chest of drawers.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;4100718;
    I suppose the could be true but the white furniture behind Bad doesnt match the round table, actually, having a good luck the furniture doesnt match the chest of drawers either.

You can see the furniture behind brad has a rounded diagonal edge going down the left side corner (and imagine all of its corners), whereas the rumoured room shot the chest of shows a straight,normal corner on the corners of the chest of drawers.
    I don't think that they are an exact match either. But it does come pretty close with the blue curtains.

Is this a bath tub in behind Brad and not a chest of drawers?

Good observation, Kendra! I don't see any seams in it as if it was a chest. If you look at the pics on the website the furniture is all pale oak colored.

Here's a picture of a bath tub at The Springs Resort. They have wicker furniture too.

FORT Fan

Does anyone else find it strange to have a beautiful room with a sexy bathtub IN the room.... and twin beds? [Yes, I know it is a sample photo and not necessarily a room used in the show.... but still.... TWIN beds and a tub IN the room?]