Page 18 of 894 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118518 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 8939

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

  1. #171
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,829

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4113080;
    Do we know who this is? I'm pretty sure the sc is from Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla.


    The detail on the peninsula is a fairly good match with the image below, although the sc was taken from a location slightly further down the beach


    My first thought was, oh that's Jenni! But honestly, it could be any of the black haired ladies. But great job identifying where they are!!! We'll need that for later. Did you get to check out that screencap of Brad doing a PI near a bed yet?

  2. #172
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4113080;
    Do we know who this is? I'm pretty sure the sc is from Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla.


    The detail on the peninsula is a fairly good match with the image below, although the sc was taken from a location slightly further down the beach


    awesome mr write.......I think this girl could be the "slapping girl" which is the same girl in so called Africa from behind and then the girl sitting on couch where she says "you are so cute"....watch identified....but no one seems to now her name yet.....

  3. #173
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    265

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4113090;
    My first thought was, oh that's Jenni! But honestly, it could be any of the black haired ladies. But great job identifying where they are!!! We'll need that for later. Did you get to check out that screencap of Brad doing a PI near a bed yet?
    No not yet. Which one is it?

  4. #174
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,829

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4113126;
    No not yet. Which one is it?
    Here it is~


  5. #175
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,728

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4112619;
    Watching the video, Brad speaks on camera saying "this is one of the coolest feelings I think I've ever had" . . . who knows what he is talking about though!
    Wasn't Michelle the gal who was telling Brad that she didn't think any of the girls there were right for him? She probably added, BUT ME! He didn't seem to happy with that conversation

    ETA: Doesn't it look like she is one of the F3 though?. I think Michelle's F1, that's my prediction right now! The F1 can't be with the two that I see in the sc that he seems to have a fun connection with. No way!

  6. #176
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,728

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4112715;
    Here's some hg caps from the 2nd promo






    Look at the first 2 scs. Does the backgrounds look different like they were taken at different places? Maybe the 2nd you is at the FRC! They can make his clothes look any way they want to even though they may be a completely different color. It seems to me that the 2nd sc should have some flowers in it if it's at the M&G and I don't see a dead looking bush in the M&G scene. Any Explaination?

  7. #177
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,901

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    South Africa



    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  8. #178
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,747

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4113290;
    Look at the first 2 scs. Does the backgrounds look different like they were taken at different places? Maybe the 2nd you is at the FRC! They can make his clothes look any way they want to even though they may be a completely different color. It seems to me that the 2nd sc should have some flowers in it if it's at the M&G and I don't see a dead looking bush in the M&G scene. Any Explaination?

    The angles are completely different - so they could both be from the M&G - besides the woman has the same bracelet on in both pics - not to mention the dress looks pretty similar



    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  9. #179
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4112584;
    These 2 sc's fit close - (black bracelet, black suit, hair color and earring)


    I tried to pull those yesterday and couldn't. Thanks Ryvetted. Is that a scar on her right shoulder? Could be something to watch for later.

  10. #180
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,747

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    stubby nails will white fingernail polish is definitely someone to keep an eye out for.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.