Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4112075;
    More pics of Michelle Money.

She was in a Japanese film called The Eleventh Hour in 2008:

I just wanted to comment that Michelle looks soooo different in these non bachelor pics of her...do you think she's had plastic surgery?? IDk

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;4140660;
    I just wanted to comment that Michelle looks soooo different in these non bachelor pics of her...do you think she's had plastic surgery?? IDk
    I don't know but she's absolutely breath-taking, both in these pics and on the show. If she played her cards right and been less psycho, I think Brad would have a REAL hard time letting this one go.
    Last edited by Alanna; 01-06-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4134837;

I assumed from the foliage and the background walls that this was in Anguilla but where?
    This cap is driving me crazy. I checked where Michelle and Emily are together and the list is somewhat limited:

At the Mansion - nothing I can find matches this furniture.
    Red Cross PSA - there is no mention of what they did after that so I don't know if they were in bathing suits at that time or not.
    NASCAR date - Aria pool party afterward but I can't find a picture at the Aria that has that kind of furniture
    Springs Resort - I can't find anywhere at the Springs Resort with that kind of furniture either.
    Cap Juluca - if that is where they stayed at Anguilla - I can't find that kind of furniture there either.

Someone better than me is going to have to nail this one down!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4140700;
    This cap is driving me crazy. I checked where Michelle and Emily are together and the list is somewhat limited:

At the Mansion - nothing I can find matches this furniture.
    Red Cross PSA - there is no mention of what they did after that so I don't know if they were in bathing suits at that time or not.
    NASCAR date - Aria pool party afterward but I can't find a picture at the Aria that has that kind of furniture
    Springs Resort - I can't find anywhere at the Springs Resort with that kind of furniture either.
    Cap Juluca - if that is where they stayed at Anguilla - I can't find that kind of furniture there either.

Someone better than me is going to have to nail this one down!
    The blonde in the photo looks like Madison to me. But has anyone confirmed who it is? Need to catch up on my reading. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4140610;
    I'm thinking it's about her telling him about her tragic lost. I believe it would make Brad emotional. It made my daughter cry and she doesn't watch this show, but she's going to watch this season because of her. I don't know about her leaving on her own. I read CH said it's a traditional show or FRC.
    It's not her telling him about Ricky/Ricki. We know that happens on her 1-on-1 date to the winery in episode 3, and that day she is wearing different bracelets, and only on her left wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4140705;
    The blonde in the photo looks like Madison to me. But has anyone confirmed who it is? Need to catch up on my reading. LOL
    You're talking about the cap above in the white swimsuit and teal coverup, right? If so, that's Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by EntertainAngels;4140744;
    You're talking about the cap above in the white swimsuit and teal coverup, right? If so, that's Emily.
    Yup that's who I'm talking about and really? Too many blondes on this season that look a lot a like. LOL I'd have thought that was Madison based on the eye shape and hair color and makeup because Emily's hair is a much lighter blonde unless her hair turns a darker blonde when in the sun and she wears heavier makeup than Madison does.

Does anyone know if the VO where Brad says Madison is sexy is a splice over or has been edited? I think I learned from Ali's season last season that any time someone says someone else is sexy, we probably should pay attention to the BLF there too even if we all do think it's someone that the primary would not be interested in based on what we know of them.
    Last edited by kelad9; 01-06-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4140756;
    Yup that's who I'm talking about and really? Too many blondes on this season that look a lot a like. LOL I'd have thought that was Madison based on the eye shape and hair color and makeup because Emily's hair is a much lighter blonde unless her hair turns a darker blonde when in the sun and she wears heavier makeup than Madison does.
    Yes, it's 100% Emily. I may not be able to keep most of them straight, but her I've got covered.

Madyson - sexy, Brad has also said the same on public interview as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4140613;
    I think he meant no external crazy scandals like Justin's...

Do we have any LCD/FRC caps yet? I haven't seen any
    Yes no craziness, but went on to say it's traditional, like the show used to be with the drama coming from the women in the house. The same type of ending.