Page 13 of 894 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4112478;
    Great catches on the watch being the same! It all seems to match up to her. The fact that they stuck her in the very first promo is probably a trick to make us think she doesn't make it very far when in fact she will. Fleiss seems to be mixing it up. I remember Roberto being shown early in the previews at the Meet and Greet so you never know.
    The first face we saw in the promo for Jake's season was Vienna's crying face with no makeup. Who would have ever thought she would be F1?

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4112563;
    I've never been to a lot of these places, but couldn't this(and also the one of their backs with the greenery) but couldn't that also be Costa Rica &/or St. Martins? The one with the girl we think was the slap girl looks more like a junggle where as these look just like greenery which could be anywhere.
    Yeah they definately could be. I'm really not sure about the cap of Brad and the girl jumping. But the cap of Brad in the helicopter in the blue shirt seems to match to the cap of Brad sitting with the girl and their backs towards us. And Mr Write and I think that the cap of the helicopter by itself is in Africa, so I thought they were in Africa. Unless there is another helicopter ride. But yeah, it could easily not be in Africa. I guess we'll have to see.

The first face we saw in the promo for Jake's season was Vienna's crying face with no makeup. Who would have ever thought she would be F1?
    Yep, I do remember that. Who could forget?
    Last edited by sanlee; 11-23-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4112495;
    This is the same girl?

By the way, where did you find the preview that they showed from the Meet and Greet?
    It was in a short promo during Skating with the stars last night. Brad was kneeling dow on one knee before her like he was going to propose.

ETA: In the promo, she was wearing a long white empire style dress when meeting Brad.
    Last edited by n4692u; 11-23-2010 at 05:31 PM.

FORT Fan

I've never been to a lot of these places, but couldn't this(and also the one of their backs with the greenery) but couldn't that also be Costa Rica &/or St. Martins? The one with the girl we think was the slap girl looks more like a junggle where as these look just like greenery which could be anywhere.
    For what its worth, I think it might be Little Bay, Anguilla, and these go together

Search youtube for "Little Bay Anguilla Jump" and see what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;4112573;
    For what its worth, I think it might be Little Bay, Anguilla, and these go together

Search youtube for "Little Bay Anguilla Jump" and see what you think.
    This definately looks like the better match!! Great job MW!

I think I see the fuscia purple sweater (that the repel girl was also wearing), in the close-up/hugging pic of Michelle in the pool.

It also looks like the repel gear is in the close-up/hugging pic too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4112577;
    I think I see the fuscia purple sweater (that the repel girl was also wearing), in the close-up/hugging pic of Michelle in the pool.

It also looks like the repel gear is in the close-up/hugging pic too.

So, in addition to Michelle getting lots of face time in the screencaps, she also gets the adrenaline date.

The girl behind Brad climbing down in the water looks like she could be the "tiny" girl that has been talked about earlier . Does anyone remember her name?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4112580;
    So, in addition to Michelle getting lots of face time in the screencaps, she also gets the adrenaline date.
    Is Michelle also the girl who tells Brad that she doesnt think "any of the other girls are right for him" ??? shades of Vienna she said the same thing to Jake
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

These 2 sc's fit close - (black bracelet, black suit, hair color and earring)