Page 12 of 894 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4112528;
    Do these all go together? If so, and they are in Africa, then that lady sitting next to Brad in the first picture must make it to the end. Do we know who that could be yet?

IMO yes the same date . could this pic be this date too the girls hair color seems to match
    [/QUOTE]
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by ilb123;4112529;
    I was trying to locate the video on you- tube for last night long preview without any success. Please let me know how can I find it

Thank you
    If you type in Brad Womack Bachelor 15- Long Preview on youtube you should find it
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

Thank you

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4112528;
    Do these all go together? If so, and they are in Africa, then that lady sitting next to Brad in the first picture must make it to the end. Do we know who that could be yet?

I'm not certain, but it looks like a good bet to me. Well spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4112536;
    IMO yes the same date . could this pic be this date too the girls hair color seems to match
    [/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, but for some reason, she reminds me of Michelle. lol

Is this also Africa? It's probably too hard to tell at this point.

GMTA Sanlee I was just coming to ask the same question . If it is Africa we will have sc's of all of the FD

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4112552;
    GMTA Sanlee I was just coming to ask the same question . If it is Africa we will have sc's of all of the FD
    Remember, even getting a lot of screencaps of the F1 is possible. Remember last season, Roberto was in A LOT! Actually, I think it's possible that the girl with Brad about to jump in the water could be the same as the girl sitting next to Brad (he's in the blue shirt) (the pic from what we think is Africa)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4112558;
    Remember, even getting a lot of screencaps of the F1 is possible. Remember last season, Roberto was in A LOT! Actually, I think it's possible that the girl with Brad about to jump in the water could be the same as the girl sitting next to Brad (he's in the blue shirt) (the pic from what we think is Africa)
    yep also Vienna was featured in the very first commercial and was in the season preview alot as well!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4112545;
    Is this also Africa? It's probably too hard to tell at this point.

I've never been to a lot of these places, but couldn't this(and also the one of their backs with the greenery) but couldn't that also be Costa Rica &/or St. Martins? The one with the girl we think was the slap girl looks more like a junggle where as these look just like greenery which could be anywhere.