Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4135993;
    Clothes definitely match and AWW they look so cuddly together, even in a picture taken so far away. I need to cut this out, man. This falling in love with Chantal can lead somewhere really sad if RS is getting Fleissed
    I like them too. I'm just a little sad that apparently that picture of Brad with Chantel in her red bathing suit is possibly staged for a photo shoot. Hopefully that's real emotion on his face.

I have to say, I love how happy he is with Shawntel, too. He couldn't go wrong with either of them, IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4136030;
    I like them too. I'm just a little sad that apparently that picture of Brad with Chantel in her red bathing suit is possibly staged for a photo shoot. Hopefully that's real emotion on his face.

I have to say, I love how happy he is with Shawntel, too. He couldn't go wrong with either of them, IMO.
    shawntel could the chris of the season: the very friendly or the best friend.

So are we seeing where Chris would've actually been let go, if not for TPTB's interference? Isn't Shawntel F4?

Chantal could be wearing that blue top which could be similar to the one she wears here which keeps her bust in...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4136035;
    So are we seeing where Chris would've actually been let go, if not for TPTB's interference? Isn't Shawntel F4?
    According to RS, Shawntel is F4. She will probably get the "I love her but I'm not in love with her / best friend / no physical chemistry" edit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579;4136035;
    yep exactly

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4136037;
    According to RS, Shawntel is F4. She will probably get the "I love her but I'm not in love with her / best friend / no physical chemistry" edit.
    It's things like that that make me wonder for the umpteenth time why perfectly great girls want to go get themselves hurt on international TV...

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4136028;
    well I read that she lost her father 2 years prior the show suddenly. Not her ex. It is a remake of chris like fleiss love to show us....
    Ashley S lost her dad. Ashley H lost her off and on BF a few weeks before taping.

ETA: I'm also agreeing that Shawntel is going to be the "best friend I've always dreamed of but there's something missing, blah blah blah" scenario.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4136041;
    Ashley S lost her dad. Ashley H lost her off and on BF a few weeks before taping.

ETA: I'm also agreeing that Shawntel is going to be the "best friend I've always dreamed of but there's something missing, blah blah blah" scenario.

aH Thanks! I seem to confuse both ashley all the time!!!

agreed with the best friend.