Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4135188;

View Property - Malibu Locations - Representing Homes For Film, TV & Print

I think this is the outdoor fireplace at the Mansion in LA. If you scroll through the pics of the mansion, you will see several of the outside fireplace - only the producers have dolled it up a bunch.
    Capegal suggested this a few pages ago Someone cn bring over the pics if you want.
    Jelle, my first inclination was to disagree that it was at the mansion. However, I took a look at the link and I think Capegal is correct. If you look at the picture of the mansion's fireplace, you can see the exact "vine" on either side of the fireplace. TPTB did a lot of "dolling" up! Also, this picture with Ashley looks like it is during a date- as opposed to prior to a RC- which is the main reason I wanted to discount it as the mansion. I wonder if we'll really even see this scene on the show?!?

Great find! I've been going on and on about this "fireplace" screencap for a few days now, wondering whether or not it was at the mansion, but I thought all the while that it was a pre-rose ceremony 1-1 time because it looks like it to me, and turns out that it is. Thanks for the link and Capegal!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4135218;
    Great find! I've been going on and on about this "fireplace" screencap for a few days now, wondering whether or not it was at the mansion, but I thought all the while that it was a pre-rose ceremony 1-1 time because it looks like it to me, and turns out that it is. Thanks for the link and Capegal!!
    Thanks for posting the picture Sanlee! I was trying to but all I could come up with was a tiny thumbnail!!

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4135221;
    Thanks for posting the picture Sanlee! I was trying to but all I could come up with was a tiny thumbnail!!
    No Problem!! Brad and Ashley H. do look pretty cozy and intimate in that fireplace cap so we might not even see it air.

Great job all. I'm glad I don't have to look for phantom fireplaces any longer

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4135218;
    Having seen this fireplace in every show... Always a kiss in front of it tho usually sitting down...hard to miss as to where it is
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Just here to learn......

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4135305;
    Having seen this fireplace in every show... Always a kiss in front of it tho usually sitting down...hard to miss as to where it is
    If there is a kiss in every season, and they always look cozy, could it be an edit pattern? Has it been F2 or F3 or even F1 every season? I am not sure but wasn't it Chris L. last year sitting with Ali in front of the fire?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by debt2dreams;4135360;
    If there is a kiss in every season, and they always look cozy, could it be an edit pattern? Has it been F2 or F3 or even F1 every season? I am not sure but wasn't it Chris L. last year sitting with Ali in front of the fire?
    Not F1.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by debt2dreams;4135360;
    I remember Reid and Jillian sharing a kiss by the outside fireplace. So this could be an editing trend. You make it into the top 3 but you are pretty much toast and not F1. Good catch.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;4135634;
    I remember Reid and Jillian sharing a kiss by the outside fireplace. So this could be an editing trend. You make it into the top 3 but you are pretty much toast and not F1. Good catch.
    Chelsea/Matt and Chris/Ali
    Take my advice. I am not using it.