Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

  1. #1021
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4135188;


    View Property - Malibu Locations - Representing Homes For Film, TV & Print

    I think this is the outdoor fireplace at the Mansion in LA. If you scroll through the pics of the mansion, you will see several of the outside fireplace - only the producers have dolled it up a bunch.
    Capegal suggested this a few pages ago Someone cn bring over the pics if you want.
    Jelle, my first inclination was to disagree that it was at the mansion. However, I took a look at the link and I think Capegal is correct. If you look at the picture of the mansion's fireplace, you can see the exact "vine" on either side of the fireplace. TPTB did a lot of "dolling" up! Also, this picture with Ashley looks like it is during a date- as opposed to prior to a RC- which is the main reason I wanted to discount it as the mansion. I wonder if we'll really even see this scene on the show?!?

  2. #1022
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Great find! I've been going on and on about this "fireplace" screencap for a few days now, wondering whether or not it was at the mansion, but I thought all the while that it was a pre-rose ceremony 1-1 time because it looks like it to me, and turns out that it is. Thanks for the link and Capegal!!

  3. #1023
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4135218;
    Great find! I've been going on and on about this "fireplace" screencap for a few days now, wondering whether or not it was at the mansion, but I thought all the while that it was a pre-rose ceremony 1-1 time because it looks like it to me, and turns out that it is. Thanks for the link and Capegal!!
    Thanks for posting the picture Sanlee! I was trying to but all I could come up with was a tiny thumbnail!!

  4. #1024
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4135221;
    Thanks for posting the picture Sanlee! I was trying to but all I could come up with was a tiny thumbnail!!
    No Problem!! Brad and Ashley H. do look pretty cozy and intimate in that fireplace cap so we might not even see it air.

  5. #1025
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Great job all. I'm glad I don't have to look for phantom fireplaces any longer

  6. #1026
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4135218;
    Great find! I've been going on and on about this "fireplace" screencap for a few days now, wondering whether or not it was at the mansion, but I thought all the while that it was a pre-rose ceremony 1-1 time because it looks like it to me, and turns out that it is. Thanks for the link and Capegal!!
    Having seen this fireplace in every show... Always a kiss in front of it tho usually sitting down...hard to miss as to where it is
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #1027
    Just here to learn......
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    57

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4135305;
    Having seen this fireplace in every show... Always a kiss in front of it tho usually sitting down...hard to miss as to where it is
    If there is a kiss in every season, and they always look cozy, could it be an edit pattern? Has it been F2 or F3 or even F1 every season? I am not sure but wasn't it Chris L. last year sitting with Ali in front of the fire?

  8. #1028
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,978

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by debt2dreams;4135360;
    If there is a kiss in every season, and they always look cozy, could it be an edit pattern? Has it been F2 or F3 or even F1 every season? I am not sure but wasn't it Chris L. last year sitting with Ali in front of the fire?
    Not F1.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

  9. #1029
    FORT Fan Jasmine305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    396

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by debt2dreams;4135360;
    If there is a kiss in every season, and they always look cozy, could it be an edit pattern? Has it been F2 or F3 or even F1 every season? I am not sure but wasn't it Chris L. last year sitting with Ali in front of the fire?
    I remember Reid and Jillian sharing a kiss by the outside fireplace. So this could be an editing trend. You make it into the top 3 but you are pretty much toast and not F1. Good catch.

  10. #1030
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,978

    Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;4135634;
    I remember Reid and Jillian sharing a kiss by the outside fireplace. So this could be an editing trend. You make it into the top 3 but you are pretty much toast and not F1. Good catch.
    Chelsea/Matt and Chris/Ali
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.