Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

On top of that, we see also what looks like the fantasy suite with Chantel but nothing about another one right?. She is wearing almost nothing and they lookd extremely into each other. Which also direct me that brad is in love with her. Brad is very very reserved and not very touchy guy if he is not confortable. He is kind of shy to touch (check all the pics and his body language). Refresh my mind, was he touchy with deanna?
    The picture of Brad and Chantal has been identified as Costa Rica. I believe this is part of her zip line date.

I agree the screencaps of Brad with her are much different than with the other girls.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-31-2010 at 02:08 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4134963;
    I agree. She is indeed a beautiful woman but not sure that her agreesive way to monopolize brad was the right approach, not only to him but for the audiance. Much too pushy for him I think.

Do we know when it was taken place when she is on the arm of the chair and kiss brad? looks like a private bedroom?

Looks like the Vegas skyline to me.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4134960;
    It appears that Michelle takes the producer's prompter bait, "The others are not right for you", which makes her look possessive and kooky.
    Unfortunately, I am afraid that whatever sympathy we would have (and probably should have) will be offset by the role that they have assigned for her to play.
    What is Michelle's backstory? Has she suffered a loss as well?

FORT Fogey

ahhh okay.

guess fleiss decided to pick a couple to make sure uh?

FORT Fogey

[snipped]

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;4135009;
    The picture of Brad and Chantal has been identified as Costa Rica. I believe this is part of her zip line date.

I agree the screencaps of Brad with her are much different than with the other girls.
    the shot where she put her finger on his mouth to make him smile.

Something I read is also quite interesting.

he one clip of the woman slapping you, I'm just wondering what's your reaction to that, and is it misleading?

I know there were some concerns among the women and I will tell you this, the slap was very real. I don't know if that's a prelude of what's to come because everyone calmed down after that. But it was a very real slap, no doubt about it.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-31-2010 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4135016;
    the shot where she put her finger on his mouth to make him smile.

Something I read is also quite interesting.
    That was their first 1-on-1 in Catalina.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;4135012;
    Someone mentioned one, but I don't know it. Maybe someone else will come forth with it. .
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4135023;
    Someone mentioned one, but I don't know it. Maybe someone else will come forth with it. .
    The only info I could dig up on her is that she was divorced and has a 5 year old daughter named Brielle.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;4135012;
    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4135031;
    The only info I could dig up on her is that she was divorced and has a 5 year old daughter named Brielle.
    Hmmm-- interesting. After a little googling, I found that Michelle has an IMDB page and has appeared in 6 movies; one of which is in post production and will come out in 2011: Midway to Heaven. According to that site, she is 5'6". But, that's about all I've come up with.

View Property - Malibu Locations - Representing Homes For Film, TV & Print

I think this is the outdoor fireplace at the Mansion in LA. If you scroll through the pics of the mansion, you will see several of the outside fireplace - only the producers have dolled it up a bunch.
    Capegal suggested this a few pages ago Someone cn bring over the pics if you want.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"