Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

do we have any screenshot of his twin's wife? I would love to see her. Is she a brunette? We all know that brad is very very close to his twin.

also, I was wondering if the pic where brad is obviously crying in the arms of a blonde girl. Would it be possible be the day before the final rose ceremony and did the same as ali did when she told chris that she could not let him come at the final rose? I mean, brad has strong values. I truly believe that he is the kind of man who will not sleep with the F2. I was hoping that a girl would kiss him to thank him for all the girls who were lied when they got engaged. I never understood why it was such an issue that he did not propose to 2 girls that deep down he knew were not right for him. Would it be more acceptable to propose and then domp her a couple weeks after? Like Melissa said in jason's season, there is for some of us only one proposal. So anyway, would it be possible that he turn down emily the previous day and that would explain the casual dressing?

On top of that, we see also what looks like the fantasy suite with Chantel but nothing about another one right?. She is wearing almost nothing and they lookd extremely into each other. Which also direct me that brad is in love with her. Brad is very very reserved and not very touchy guy if he is not confortable. He is kind of shy to touch (check all the pics and his body language). Refresh my mind, was he touchy with deanna?

That would be interesting to know if they twitter to each other.

I read the interview of Chantel's dad and reading between lines it seems that chantal had the blast of her life during the show. He would NOT say such things if she went home heartbroken...
    Last edited by Shelby101; 12-31-2010 at 10:37 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4134957;
    thanks so much for the highlight. It would be understandable that Ashley would be unstable if she lost someone dear right before the show.

Michelle looks also another type of high maintenance. I heard about her loss too but if I look at the pics (most especially the one on the beach with brad) she did recovered. It looks to me that she is extremely competitive.
    It appears that Michelle takes the producer's prompter bait, "The others are not right for you", which makes her look possessive and kooky.
    Unfortunately, I am afraid that whatever sympathy we would have (and probably should have) will be offset by the role that they have assigned for her to play.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4134960;
    It appears that Michelle takes the producer's prompter bait, "The others are not right for you", which makes her look possessive and kooky.
    Unfortunately, I am afraid that whatever sympathy we would have (and probably should have) will be offset by the role that they have assigned for her to play.
    I agree. She is indeed a beautiful woman but not sure that her agreesive way to monopolize brad was the right approach, not only to him but for the audiance. Much too pushy for him I think.

Do we know when it was taken place when she is on the arm of the chair and kiss brad? looks like a private bedroom?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4134963;
    I agree. She is indeed a beautiful woman but not sure that her agreesive way to monopolize brad was the right approach, not only to him but for the audiance. Much too pushy for him I think.

Do we know when it was taken place when she is on the arm of the chair and kiss brad? looks like a private bedroom?
    Just guessing but I think it will be right before a RC like when Jake had Vienna in his room.?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4134971;
    Just guessing but I think it will be right before a RC like when Jake had Vienna in his room.?
    looks like it because they are both dressed for a rose ceremony.

I wonder if it could be located in LA...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4134984;
    looks like it because they are both dressed for a rose ceremony.

I wonder if it could be located in LA...
    My thought was that it was when they were in Vegas, but who knows!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4134987;
    My thought was that it was when they were in Vegas, but who knows!
    OH could very be! The bedroom looks like an hotel not a mansion.

Not that this will change the ending tho... just curious. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4134930;
    The comment has been made somewhere that Ashley's behavior is out of the ordinary in the group situations. There is one comment from one of the girls, and then I think maybe RS says something as well? Also, her longtime ex died quite recently before the show was shot, and the death emotionally impacted her strongly. Evidently, when she drinks, she emotes and begins talking about it. There is a note somewhere that Brad takes her aside the next day and talks to her about her behavior the night before.

We need to remember that each one of these contestants has undergone a battery of personality and psychological testing that lasts up to 8 hours as well as all of the interviewing. Longtime sluethers Kash and Blondie helped me with the details of what I had long suspected here which is how they know to put certain people into certain spots to get some of the reactions that they get from them.
    The producers knew that Ashley H would very likely react in the manner in which she did to the death of her longtime ex because she had been interviewed concerning him, and she had given them certain details on her personality and psychological testing which indicated that she probably would.

Now you can bet your sweet bippy that whoever else provides the big drama was expected to do so as well based on that person's (or persons') interview(s) as well.

I make a search and it seems that it is the death of her father not a long time ex for Ashley

[snipped for reference]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-31-2010 at 03:06 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4134996;
    I make a search and it seems that it is the death of her father not a long time ex for Ashley
    I think Ashley S. who gets the First Impression Rose lost her Dad without the chance to say good-bye, but it is Ashley H. who RS says is the F3 who is the one whose long time ex died right before the show aired.

It appears that in anticipation of Chris being the Bachelor the show has several contestants with really sad stories.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4134996;
    That's the other Ashley (S not H). It seems that we have some baggage in this group...deceased family members, deceased boyfriends, divorces, children. Plenty to manipulate emotions with!