Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Le Bleu Villa in Anguilla

FYI - for the period that TB would have been filming in Anguilla there is a 7 day minimum @ $33,000 a week !

Even bartering advertising for film time, I bet they just shot the RC there without anyone staying.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

sorry if this was already asked

do we know how many times the girls appeared in the last promo?

Tons of back and force in timeline for sure, mix up voice with faces which is not new freiss love to do that.

Brad shows how he is nervous when he touches his fingers/hands. He is extremely nervous except a couple of brunettes at the first rose ceremony when he speaks on the sofa. Please remind me who received the first impression rose?

Brad touches only if he is confortable and when he is it shows that he is into the girl big time.

However if I compare ali-roberto, we had some clues in the promo. do we have clues here?

I do not recognize the brunette in black dress kissing him (ears pierced in 2 places with a bum). Is it chantal? It looks like the same girl with the romantic roof date

Similarities:

Ashley has the same kind of attention as the villain as Franck. They kept ashley as franck because it added more drama to the show.
    The fang girl is the "fetish" of the season. each season we have a weird person around
    Michelle is the mom with sad story like chris L. how many times will we hear her sad story? Will we see her little girl (hate it when they use kids in the show)
    movie date (group date)
    building date
    roof date (romantic). will it be the one like roberto was?
    nature/wine date. this is for me a F2 date like it was with chrisL and the moped. friendly date.
    entertainement date (group date?). ashley wins points to remain a bit longer.
    NASCAR date (is michelle around for more drama?)

they added the scary date (sharks)... someone said in this forum that most of the time the scary date goes with the F1 (or is it F2?)

I have a strong feeling that it is indeed a brunette (not a brown or light brown). It sure looks like chantal to me. The way he touches her. Is it me or chantal is always in the dangerous and exciting dates? If Brad is the one to pick, then he maybe wanted to share memories with his girl?

Sorry to add nothing here. Just thinking out loud
    Last edited by Shelby101; 12-31-2010 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4134886;
    Brad shows how he is nervous when he touches his fingers/hands. He is extremely nervous except a couple of brunettes at the first rose ceremony when he speaks on the sofa. Please remind me who received the first impression rose?
    Ashley S. I believe.

However if I compare ali-roberto, we had some clues in the promo. do we have clues here?
    If Chantal is indeed the F1, they've been highlighting her a lot. Emily as well. They're the supposed F1 & 2. I don't remember specific Ali-Roberto clues, so I can't compare. Nor have I seen any promo's for this season.

I do not recognize the brunette in black dress kissing him (ears pierced in 2 places with a bum). Is it chantal? It looks like the same girl with the romantic roof date
    The other Shawntel? F4 I believe.

Ashley has the same kind of attention as the villain as Franck. They kept ashley as franck because it added more drama to the show.
    Ashley H is drama? How has this been established?

Quote Originally Posted by raekae;4134889;
    Ashley S. I believe.

If Chantal is indeed the F1, they've been highlighting her a lot. Emily as well. They're the supposed F1 & 2. I don't remember specific Ali-Roberto clues, so I can't compare. Nor have I seen any promo's for this season.

In one of the promos, they show Ashley H. taking some 1-1 time away from Britt and Brad...and Brad voices it in a kind of negative way in a PI. Other than that, I don't know what else drama she'll bring, if any. I think Michelle is one who will be seen as the psycho/jealous/over the top girl. Just a guess though from previews.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4134890;
    In one of the promos, they show Ashley H. taking some 1-1 time away from Britt and Brad...and Brad voices it in a kind of negative way in a PI. Other than that, I don't know what else drama she'll bring, if any. I think Michelle is one who will be seen as the psycho/jealous/over the top girl. Just a guess though from previews.
    Gotcha. I was thinking the same about Michelle. She seems more the type than Ashley.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by raekae;4134889;
    Ashley S. I believe.

thanks !

okay bear with me because I read a lot here so I cannot point where exactly but it was said that ashley was mean with the other girls in the mansion. Like for example interrupting a kiss with britt and standing behind them waiting to interrupt. I think we can hear it in the promot too? not sure

Regarding ali and alberto, alberto got a lot of spotlights in the promo, voice and pics.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4120087;
    I just noticed contestant #7 hidden behind Brad. So that brings us to 27 (possibly up to 29 if Ashley and Emily are not in the shot)

Okay... this is totally useless but I was intrigued about Chantel's place. And I do not think she is #2. Here are my deductions:

if we look carefully, most girls have the same places. Plus the green dress match with hers.
    Last edited by Shelby101; 12-31-2010 at 07:14 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4132165;

So these caps are probably her LCD.

and I thought I found something with the scuba! silly me! You are sure wayyy ahead of me! lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4134893;
    thanks !

okay bear with me because I read a lot here so I cannot point where exactly but it was said that ashley was mean with the other girls in the mansion. Like for example interrupting a kiss with britt and standing behind them waiting to interrupt. I think we can hear it in the promot too? not sure

Regarding ali and alberto, alberto got a lot of spotlights in the promo, voice and pics.
    The comment has been made somewhere that Ashley's behavior is out of the ordinary in the group situations. There is one comment from one of the girls, and then I think maybe RS says something as well? Also, her longtime ex died quite recently before the show was shot, and the death emotionally impacted her strongly. Evidently, when she drinks, she emotes and begins talking about it. There is a note somewhere that Brad takes her aside the next day and talks to her about her behavior the night before.

We need to remember that each one of these contestants has undergone a battery of personality and psychological testing that lasts up to 8 hours as well as all of the interviewing. Longtime sluethers Kash and Blondie helped me with the details of what I had long suspected here which is how they know to put certain people into certain spots to get some of the reactions that they get from them.
    The producers knew that Ashley H would very likely react in the manner in which she did to the death of her longtime ex because she had been interviewed concerning him, and she had given them certain details on her personality and psychological testing which indicated that she probably would.

Now you can bet your sweet bippy that whoever else provides the big drama was expected to do so as well based on that person's (or persons') interview(s) as well.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4134930;
    The comment has been made somewhere that Ashley's behavior is out of the ordinary in the group situations. There is one comment from one of the girls, and then I think maybe RS says something as well? Also, her longtime ex died quite recently before the show was shot, and the death emotionally impacted her strongly. Evidently, when she drinks, she emotes and begins talking about it. There is a note somewhere that Brad takes her aside the next day and talks to her about her behavior the night before.

We need to remember that each one of these contestants has undergone a battery of personality and psychological testing that lasts up to 8 hours as well as all of the interviewing. Longtime sluethers Kash and Blondie helped me with the details of what I had long suspected here which is how they know to put certain people into certain spots to get some of the reactions that they get from them.
    The producers knew that Ashley H would very likely react in the manner in which she did to the death of her longtime ex because she had been interviewed concerning him, and she had given them certain details on her personality and psychological testing which indicated that she probably would.

Now you can bet your sweet bippy that whoever else provides the big drama was expected to do so as well based on that person's (or persons') interview(s) as well.

thanks so much for the highlight. It would be understandable that Ashley would be unstable if she lost someone dear right before the show.

Michelle looks also another type of high maintenance. I heard about her loss too but if I look at the pics (most especially the one on the beach with brad) she did recovered. It looks to me that she is extremely competitive.